💚🍊Cuddles🖤🐹 Part 2

{3rd POV}

Hajime had awoke but he wasn't in his cottage, he noticed that he looked to be in a strange room filled with cameras on the side.

The cameras showed everyone at the restaurant but moreover that.. he was in the safe hold of Gundham..? But he noticed that Bluey was on, and that he was holding his favorite stuffie, and he had his paci, he took it out.

Then he remembered last night, he sobbed silently as his beloved Gundham was the cruel person who placed them in this killing game.. but Hajime still loves him so very much, and he felt safe in Gundham's arms, so he turned over the where he was looking at Gundham's peaceful sleeping face, he smiled softly and kissed his nose.

Soon Gundham woke up, and he saw that Hajime was smiling softly at him, "My dark prince.. please don't leave.. I love you.." Gundham said while Hajime tighter, Hajime giggled softly, "Hehe.. I love you too my dark king.." Hajime replied kissing Gundham once more, he loved the kiss, but they soon parted.

He never wants Hajime to leave but he knows that he must.. "My dark prince, you must leave now.. so the mortals won't get suspicious.. but I promise once night falls we can cuddle throughout the night.." Gundham said, "Alright my dark king.." Hajime replied, he'll do anything morally to stay with Gundham.

Gundham however just wants Hajime.. he'll do anything to make him happy, "Alrighty my love, I have to go now okay?" Hajime said, "Alright.. I love you." Gundham said, "I love you too." Hajime replied as he left the room, he changed into his usually clothing plus Gundham's scarf, coat and devas and left towards the restaurant.

Everyone who was alive was there.. but they were discussing something, Hajime decided to listen in, "So.. what do you think? You think Hajime's the traitor or what?" Kazuichi said, of course.. now that he knows that Gundham is the mastermind, he is now the second traitor.

But the others don't know that, "I don't think so.. he was literally sobbing at Gundham's execution and we all know that they were together.." Akane said, "Yeah and.. he was pretty depressed after.." Fuyuhiko said in agreement, "Yeah but Nagito-" Kazuichi was interrupted by Fuyuhiko, "Nagito what? You know that he had been acting even weirder than before! And you trust him?" Fuyuhiko said a little pissed, standing up immediately.

Everyone stayed quiet, "Exactly.. so you all better quiet your mouths." Fuyuhiko said as he sat down, everyone looked down, they all want to believe that Hajime isn't the traitor to them.. as they all had befriended him.. Hajime decided that he should come back later.

So Hajime went back to an enraged Gundham, he had overheard what Kazuichi said, he wasn't too happy as they were talking about his prince like that! Hajime is the purest out of them there.. as he wasn't even apart if the remnants..! He was a simple Reserve's Course student who got mixed up in this...

So he didn't even do anything.. oh how Gundham remembered the adorable teen, he was so kind to Gundham.. so he kept him to protect him.. they eventually fell in love with each other.. then the Foundation came and took Hajime away.. they were going to kill him..

But Makoto saved him..! Once he and the others get it out of here.. he'll have to personally thank Makoto for saving his beloved.. but he doesn't know if his prince would fully forgive him.. as he did start the killing game..

Wait none of the Future Foundation knows the mastermind is him.. only Hajime knows..

So he'll stop the game for his beloved, so he sent in Monokuma ending the game.

Then he awoke in the pod, he saw his beloved smiling softly at him, "Thank you Gundham.." His beloved whispered, he immediately hugged Gundham with all his might, Gundham held him back, "We're all about to leave.. we just need to wait for Nagito to awake.." Hajime said, "Okay my prince.." Hajime said as he pulled Gundham out.

He lead him over to a bedroom, Hajime laid down on the bed, "We're going to be here for a bit.." Hajime said as he got off the bed and changed into pajamas.. surprisingly there was his little side stuff here, it made him and Gundham happy.

Gundham did the same and changed and he got underneath the covers with his prince and he brought his arms around him, he kissed Hajime's cheek and he closed his eyes as he and Hajime cuddled as they both drifted off into sleep.

780 words