💜🌕Silent Night 💙🕵️‍♂️❤️🗡

CG: Kaito

L: Shuichi and Maki

Requested by KazzyBear__

{3rd POV}

Kaito, Maki, and Shuichi were hanging out together.. well.. kinda as Shuichi' and Maki had both fell into their babyspace and Kaito was taking care of them.. as he did many times before.. and despite Maki being the Ultimate assassin.. she was quite a sweetheart in her LittleSpace.. "Okay.. you two it's time for bed.." Kaito said to the duo.

He took Shuichi and Maki to their nursery, they were more compliant to go to bed today, which was good for Kaito as they had school the next day, he got them dressed in their pajamas and he placed them in their crib, "Alright.. good night my babies." He said as he kissed each of their foreheads, Shuichi held onto his hand, "Bubu.." Shuichi mumbled, "It's time for bed Shu.." Kaito said gently as he tucked Shuichi in and gave him his favorite stuffie, he then tucked Maki and gave her favorite stuffie.

He placed on calming music to help them sleep, he took out a bedtime story and read it to them, thankfully they both fell asleep and Kaito made the crib mobilities spin, he turned down the light and placed on the nightlight for them.

He soon head off to his own bed, he got ready and brushed his teeth, and got into pajamas then he went underneath the covers and after making sure that Shuichi and Maki were fine, he soon went off into his own sleep.

251 words

I would've posted this sooner but I was kinda exhausted but after sleeping for a bit, I made this, I hope you enjoy it ^^

And again it was requested by KazzyBear__
^^