INTRODUCTION

Elena Moretti
age 23
call sign; Matrix, nothing she does ever makes sense to anyone else only to her. however everything she did she knew what she was doing and it worked out in the end.

played by Ana De Armas (she's gorgeous)

more of elenas stuff. her tattoo living room bedroom and house. the hot tub becomes very significant later on in the book ;)

Elena grew up in the richest parts of cuba. her mother was a kind and caring woman who would do anything for her only daughter. she was very close to her brother until he moved california with a woman he met while she was on holiday. they didn't last long but her brother (Johna) decided to stay in california anyway.

Her father loved her with all of his heart yet rarely came to see her even when he wasn't away. she never knew what her father got up to in his months away all she knew is that he wasn't a good guy and whatever he was doing her mother stayed far away from.

when Elena was 16 her mother passed away and she had the chance to see her father at the funeral.

funeral flashback.

it was quiet. the amount of people at the funeral and yet i still felt alone. i had to do a speech but i couldn't bring myself to stand at the podium and face everyone in my mothers life that loved her. i'd only be doing it for her, i knew she'd want me to move on quickly...

"my mother was the kindest woman in the world, i remember when i was little i'd wake up early with her on saturday mornings and sit on the counter as i watched her make pancakes for me and my brother. she was warm hearted and deserved the world." i burst out into tears right there at the podium "she was my best friend and i-" suddenly a large group of armed men dressed in black bursted through the doors of the chapel.

"ELENA GET DOWN" my father shouted across the room, he pulled out his guns. and many men in the chapel did the same. my fathers working interrupting something yet again. i can't say i'm surprised.

i'm bent down behind the piano, i hear screams and gunshots and what i think is bodies hitting the floor. then a hand landed on my shoulder, my fathers hand.

"elena i need you to go with your uncle right now."

"dad what the hell is going on" i cried whilst simultaneously trying to whisper.

"please my love i have no time to explain, you will go with your uncle to california and stay with your brother." he said calmly. could the be the last time i see my father?

as me and my uncle where leaving through the back door, shooting still going on in the background. i felt a sharp pain in my back and fell to the floor...i remember nothing else from that night. only waking up in a hospital with my brother by my side.

HEY BEAUTIES!!!!
the story hasn't really started yet this is just a bit of elenas background so that the rest of the story will make sense.

there will be smut in this story and warning in the chapter titles 😜

i'm in scotland at the minute in the car with no service at times so i'll try my best to get chapters up as much as i can and i also go back to school soon 😐