...𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

ELENAS POV

I was cold.

Everything on my body hurt and breathing became difficult.

The last thing I saw was a bright light shining right on my body covered in blue tarps. And then. Nothing.

Elenas dream.

"Bradley you can't decorate a tree for shit you know" she laughed at her husband as he placed random tree ornaments in random places.

"I'm sorry is there a specific way I'm supposed to do this?" He laughed.

"Yes actually there is" she walked up to him and took it out of his hand. He stood behind her and snaked his arms around her waist.

"I love you" he whispered as he kissed her neck.

"Carful bradshaw we should wait a bit for baby number two.

The pair looked over at the light pink Moses basket in the corner of the living room.

Eliana Carol Bradshaw.

Their gorgeous baby girl born 1 month ago.

Bradley walked up to the basket and help his daughter in his arms. She was swaddled in a cream coloured blanket and a pink hat to cover her head.

"She has your eyes" he said.

"I love you so much Brad" elena said as she walked up to her family.

They where happy.

BRADLEYS POV

"Lieutenant Bradshaw?" A nurse came around the corner.

"Yeh? Yes that's me is she-" I talked rapidly.

"She's okay. The leg surgery was successful however she's not yet conscious but will be soon." She said.

A sigh of relief left my mouth and i smiled slightly.

She's okay.

"We did everything we could to save the baby I'm so sorry"

Baby?

She was pregnant.

"Baby?" I questioned as I sat back down.

"You didn't know-"

"No. No I didn't. Can I see her?" I asked, she nodded.

ELENAS POV

i woke up staring at the ceiling.

"Bradley" I said weakly.

"Oh my god princess" he jumped up out of his seat and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't scare me like that ever again"

I chuckled slightly "yeh I'll try not too"

"Everyone else is outside do you want my to get them?" He asked me as he stroked my face.

"No. Not right now. I just want you" I placed my lips into his.

"I fucking love you so much elena" he said breaking the kiss for a second.

"I love you so much more" I hugged him.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes with him by my side on the hospital bed.

"I want to see them" i said, he nodded.

He walked out and the a couple second later he came back in with everyone right behind him.