chapter 3 🔞

"Bradley you scared me" i gently pushed his shoulder.

"sorry princess , didn't mean too"

"now if you don't mind i'm getting a shower now, bye bradshaw"

"mind if i join you"

"in your dreams" i chuckled at him and turned around to walk to the shower, as soon as i turned he smacked my ass and made me turn again.

"bradshaw you dick!" i yelled and ram up to him. jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist.

he immediately started kissing me and undid the clasp in my bra simultaneously.

when he was walking me to the shower we heard footsteps coming towards us followed by an "oh my god".

"i really wish i hadn't just seen that!" phoenix screamed.

"i thought you went home" i asked her

"i came back because i forgot my phone. i'm leaving again don't worry."

"yeh i think the moods been killed anyway, can you give me a ride home phoenix?" i said to her, as i picked up my stuff and got changed again.

"yeh sure, bye rooster"

"wow phoenix could i at least get a 'sorry for cock blocking you'" he rolled his eyes at the girl as we left.

me and phoenix got to my house.
"holy shit matrix you live here?" her jaw dropped.

"for now, it's my brothers house and i don't have anywhere else to live."

"if you really don't like living here you can move in with me and some of the guys, we have a house close to the base so it's easier for us all" she suggests.

"natasha you are a life saver!!!" i exclaim "who else lives there?"

"me bob hangman coyote and rooster, rooster switches between our house and his tho so he's not there all the time."

"i'll start packing tonight, see ya tomorrow babe!" i kiss her on the cheek and walk into the house.

"hey dipshit i'm home!" i yell up the stairs , expecting him to be in his office like he always is. i don't receive a reply so i assume he's asleep and i walk into the kitchen.

i reach to get a bowl from the cabinet and see a folded note on the kitchen island.

Dear elena,
i know i said i was done with the navy because of my near death on my last mission. but i've been called back to help with a mission. my admiral asked me in person so i couldn't refuse. i just wanted you to know if i don't make it back from this mission i love you. i may almost never say it but i really do, i couldn't find a better sister no matter how hard i try. whatever you have going on with bradshaw i don't like it, he's not a good guy el i've seen what he's done i'm the past, he's a heart breaker and a player i don't want you getting hit by him.

i started to tear up reading this. i couldn't believe he didn't even say goodbye in person. if he doesn't come back from this mission the last thing i would've said to him would be 'suck my dick you filthy lizard'.

i carried on reading the note.

we're each other's only family now El and i want you to know that if you truly do want to be with bradely i don't want to stand in your way.

stay safe sis.

alejandro xx

i ran to find my phone and call him. what did he mean by if he didn't make it back? was it a dangerous mission? god i needed to talk to him.