𝙰lways 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

As soon as their planes hit the tarmac everyone rushed over.

"Welcome home bradshaw" natasha said to him as people helped elena out of the plane.

Bradley hurried trying to find her but couldn't. There where hundreds of people and they where split up as soon as he stepped out of the plane.

Elena could barely walk.

Her vision blurred as she hurried to find bradley in the crowd of people. A crowd of people that failed to see her clear wounds and pain she was in.

The more she looked for him the more her vision blurred. She fell onto a stranger who instantly caught her.

"I NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE" he yelled.

And then....

Nothing.

Just faint noises of people screaming her name and a pair of strong arms wrapped around her.

As she fell into his arms she could make out who it was.

It was him.

"Bradley" she whispered

"Hey.. hey princess you're going to be okay i pro-" he started but she cut him off.

"Bradley I love you. Please never forget that I'll always love you. No..- no matter what happens I'll always love you bradley bradshaw" she cried.

"No. No elena you're going to be okay please- please don't speak like that" he spoke as his tears desperately tried to rip through his eyes.

He placed her down and medics in midis felt took over.  

And then everything went black.

Bradley Bradshaw

Before she black out I saw a small piece of paper in her hand. She looked like she was passing it to me.

"Shit BPs dropping how far are we from the hospital?" The nurse beside me asked as she hurriedly injected a needle into Elenas wrist. Machines where beeping around us.

"2 minutes." The pilot said.

"shit" she whispered.

"I need to intubate." She said to the other nurse in the room, he looked less aware of what was going on.

"Are you sure? We're in a bumpy helicopter it could go disastrously wrong" he says. That's reassuring.

"If I want any longer she will die" Those words felt like a dagger plunged straight into my heart.

"No she won't. We won't let her" she said.

"lieutenant?" The female medic said as my eyes fluttered shut and my face turned pale.

At the hospital

I twirled the letter she gave me in my hands. She's been in surgery for two hours now and I haven't been given any update.

Tears filled my eyes as I lost hope.

I thought I'd never see her again.

Never touch her again.

I missed her.

I opened the letter.

I read it.

Dear bradley,

Well. We all know this is a suicide mission. A mission that not all of us are going to come back from.

A mission where someone's going to have to sacrifice their life to save others.

That person could be any one of us.

I'm throwing myself into enemy territory basically asking to be killed.

maverick is the best trained pilot here which also means he will push his limits to make sure everyone gets back on time, even if that means he doesn't.

And you.

You're the kindest most loving person I have ever met. You'll do anything to save anyone no matter who they are and that's what I love about you. I love so many things about you bradley I'd need hundreds of pieces of paper to write it all down.

I love how you kiss my forehead at night when you think I'm asleep.

And when you always wake up before me in the mornings and stare at me, it's creepy but I love it.

I love the way you fuck me anytime and anywhere.

I love that you guy me chocolate whenever I'm in my period.

You put up with my so called "stupid" and "overrated" movie choices.

I love you so much. I will love you forever no matter what.

Tell Natasha I love her. Tell her she was my best friend.

Tell maverick I said thank you. For everything.

Tell payback he still owes me a game of pool.

Tell fanboy that I was the one stealing from his secret stash of chocolates.

Tell Bob that he shouldn't be afraid to punch hangman every now and then.

Tell hangman I said thank you. Thank you for saving the one person I will love for the rest of my life no matter what. My soulmate.

Goodbye bradley bradshaw.

~~elena

"Lieutenant Bradshaw" a nurse came around the corner......

CLIFFHANGER!
I have been suffering from very very extreme writers block at the minutes and im very sorry for not updating!

So we have about one proper chapter left and then another spinoff kind of chapter after that then the book is finished 😪

I do have a couple of other books in the making!

Deadly kiss- mattheo riddle

Hello forever -OC (I have such good ideas for this book it's going to be such an emotional rollercoaster)

Flatline- Bradley Bradshaw and Jake Seresin love triangle