7. The New Hope Driving Her

The place which had amazed her with its beauty not long ago had now brought a feeling of such sadness that hadn't gripped her since she started teaching young children in Tarashala.
The butterflies which had presented her the bound Rishi still circled around the colourful flowers, not leaving the scent enticing them. It soothe some of the hurt she was currently feeling. The disappointment she saw in his eyes was unbearable for the moment that she walked away to control herself from crying infront of him.

It was him who got poisoned by the food she got and she was the one who decided to hide the fact of her being Raksharan from him, even if she was partly pursuaded by Hussa, forgetting that honesty and sincerity is the foundation of the new relationship they had decided to built. Yet the pain in her chest was not subsiding despite all the reality she was relaying it to her heart.

The slight sting from a green coloured butterfly near her neck brought her out from her reverie. Was it her imagination? She felt the fly glaring at her complaining her for inattentiveness. The colorful fly now flew to her nose jumping up and down. Her eyes followed the green fly which now flew to her forearms, rubbing itself to her. Curious, she brought her left hand near to her eyes and what happened next made her eyes big.

The green butterfly turned to a tiny human with green flapping wings. The miniature female was stunning when she smiled at her. Similing back she asked her name who said she was Riri, her old friend. Puzzled, she stared at the green winged fly who was similar to her except the size, the wings or the face. Nah! Nothing was similar. Her wings had feathers like the bird flying in the Astrarian sky, coloured transparent blue, a little heavy, not light as the being infront. Why was she even trying to find the similarity? There hadn't been even one person in the entire Astra who was even remotely similar to her. The sense of connect in similarity had always eluded her. Even Raksharan was no different despite few glimpses of similarity holding her vision. She was truly unique that no one could compare to, even if she dislike the different her who could not connect to anyone.

Riri seems to have pumped with enthusiasm that she jumped to every part of her body circling around as if an anomaly had come to her notice. She would not point it out to her rudeness, because she had felt the same since her childhood and tried her best to be the normal Astrarian, even if she had miserably failed at it at all the levels possible.

Now all other butterflies joined the circus of observing her that drew everyone's attention. The tiny beings really had the potential to make such loud noise that brought the bear couple out of their cave. Her ears were buzzing that tried to push all the flies away. She failed though in her attempt of separating from the tiny beings who wanted to rub themselves to her. The only benefit from such extreme love was that Rishi rushed to her in panic and hugged her to protect from sweet torcher inflicted by hundreds of butterflies.

It was Ra and Pa who jumped on the ground that brought the stop to the dance of joy of Riri and her other butterfly friends. Even if it annoyed Riri and her companions that the bears had disturbed them. They did not continue their noisy dance, afterall they were in bears territory and had no  courage to defy their silent command of stop.

As Ra was busy interrogating Riri for her craziness, Sana drilled herself in Rishi's arms and apologised in a low voice. The man gently separated himself from her and finally looked in her eyes. Rishi stared at her innocent face begging for his forgiveness that made his resistance weaker. Sighing, he hugged her back and warned in his no nonsense voice, "No more hiding details. Be it significant or otherwise." The terrified girl hurriedly hummed yes, worrying if she hesitated he would change his mind. He chuckled at her behaviour while silently deciding to treat her better, so such a scenario would never occur again. His initial indifference was the cause, what right did he have to show his upturned nose to her.