13. The Upheaved World Of Her's

Her fluttering eyes found it difficult to open it further. Yet, something hard holding her didn't make it easier to continue sleeping. With a slight scrunch on her face, her hands tried stretching towards it, it seems to be below her shoulder, grasping her from back to arms.

Its pointed and her eyes flew open in shock. The large non-Rishi face, made her want to jump away from black pointed face with two eyes so big that it scared her to close her eyes again. Yet, she didn't stop her attempt to loosen the grip of some Raksharan being. Initially she wasn't successful, after few more such tries, the bee let her free from her arms.

The tight eyelids covering her vision while tigtening her facial muscles also relaxed with new found freedom. She slowly opened one of her eyes at the creature infront who was staring at her like an adult watching a young child throwing tantrum. Strangely, now when there wasn't any hold on her, she didn't stir from the thin arms and continued staring the face of the being.

"I am Miri. The queen of bee clan. How are you child?" The bee wanted to touch her face again, but stopped mid way, fearing rejection from the child like few moments ago. If only, Riya would have been here to see her grandchild. The regrets of the past coming back to her yet again at her innocent staring, asking her so many unsaid questions which she had no strength to answer. The past had become a place that she had stopped venturing.

The captor of her sister and Mahesh, the one she had wanted to beat the shit out when she heard their cryptic replay of past few days. The torcherer who hadn't provided any food and water to her family and surely such an act was to submit them to death. Yet, now with such loving gaze directed at her, mustering hatred was becoming difficult. The queen bee seemingly understood her silent acceptance, slowly stretched her hands with pointed fingers and rubbed her hair. The queen's eyes staring in distant as if she was reminiscing something. She had too many speculations and was not sure on how to state them.

Suprisingly, the golden bee understood her unspoken words and started the tale of the time. She withdrew from her arms while being dismayed at the fact of being wooed by the captor of her sister and brother-in-law. She had become so entranced with the bee that she even forgot to sit straight as she tried scrutinizing the Raksharan being. In terms of size, they were not much different from them. A bit taller than her for sure. Each of the three bees were as tall as Mahesh who was the tallest and the most well built warrior of their Astra, even Rishi couldn't measure upto him, if compared. Though her father-in-law, Uncle Masheer wouldn't allow such a thing to ever happen. The golden boy was the golden boy since his father commands him to be that.

The golden boy of Astra, her man was sitting not far from her. As she walked to him and sat beside him, he grabbed her hand and held it tight as if he feared her slipping away. Was such a future awaiting her? She hoped not. She had already lost her right to be called Astrarian and the daughter of her parents. Any more losses, she didn't think she could handle such an outcome. The man had only recently opened his entrance for her. The current sweetness of her life was all on him, with her parents so far away and her sister in her own world with Mahesh. Everyone together, yet separate.

Mahesh and Chaya were standing the entire time watching the golden bee's and Sana's interaction, Rishi's unfazed gaze at their captor who was holding his wife with infinite gentleness, if such a thing was even possible for the nasty bees. But it was and to a stranger. Mahesh had shared their side of the events, but it was evident that something much larger had happened at his cousin's side. The couple too sat beside Rishi and Sana and waited for the golden bee to explain the mysteries hiding behind her actions. Even the two black bees sat down, not far from them waiting for their queen to reveal the past hiding in her heart for years.

Miri on the other hand, despite knowing the time had come, was reluctant on sharing that part of her life. Probably the fear, yes , the fear, the one that had shamed her till date. She didn't want Nunu and Sha to know that side of her's.