0:01

19.12.2019
Seoul studio
__________

"Again! And five! six! seven! eight!" Choreographer yelled while clapping his hands to the rhythm of song.

Jungkook and dancers danced with full energy, sweat dripping down on their skin.

Jungkook had vocal recording in morning and after lunch it was time for dance practice.

They were practicing for past few hours but choreography was hard and every time they danced someone messed the step and they had to start from beginning.

Finally this time they danced it perfectly without any mistake. The music ended and all of them fell on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Okay~! Really good job everyone! Let's call it day. Merry Christmas and happy New year. As you all already know you were given a break until March so....Take a good rest everyone!" Manager said and clapped his hands.

Everyone cheered loudly, bowing and wishing each other before gathering their things and leaving a practice room.

Jungkook made his way to the dressing room , he took off his clothes and stepped in the shower. The cold water was running down his body, making him shiver.

He washed himself and after few minutes he stepped out of the shower with towel wrapped around his waist and he used another one to dry his hair.

Suddenly his phone was ringing. He looked at it and smiled widely before picking up.
"Hi mom!"

"Aigoo~ my son. How are you? You sound tired."

"I'm fine, just finished dance practice. How are you and dad?"

"We are fine. We can't wait to see you again. When are you coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay, do you want us to pick you up at the station?"

"You'll be the best. I'll text you the time later."

"Okay son. Now go home and take a rest. We'll see each other tomorrow. Dad is wishing you goodnight."

"Thank you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Jungkook put down the phone and wore his clothes. He also put on a hat as there was really cold outside.

He took his bag and walked out of the building as manager was already waiting outside for him to take him to his apartment.

Jungkook was staring out of the car window, smiling at the sight. The big snowflakes were falling down slowly as it was slowly getting dark.

He really can't wait for tomorrow. He haven't seen his parents for almost nine months.

He softly smiled and watched passing city lights.

When he arrived he said bye to everyone before stepping in apartment building. He went up inside his apartment and started packing his suitcase.

He'll be staying at his Hometown for next three months. He's forward to meet his old friends and see if there's anything new in town.

Then when he packed everything he'll need for next 3 months, he went to bed. After few minutes he fell asleep.

___________