0:08

28.12. 2019
Cinema theatre Busan
__________

"So, how did you spend your Christmas?" Jimin asked as they were buying tickets for a movie.

"It was peaceful, just spent some time with my parents. Oh and also my older brother visited. What about you?" Jungkook asked and took off his coat.

"Basically the same, the difference is that I don't have older brother. This year also Jihyung brought Minyeong over." Jimin said after he ordered a coke, popcorn and gummy bears.

Jungkook hummed, smiling widely.
They took their seats in cinema hall and after few minutes the lights turned off.

There wasn't many people and most of them were couples on dates.

They laughed through the movie and cried at the end. They discussed the movie as they walked out of the theatre and made their way to the restaurant.

"I'm telling you, she didn't deserve to die at the end." Jungkook said as he walked behind Jimin inside the small restaurant.

" Yes she did, I didn't like her from start. She was like a wicked witch." Jimin said with a laugh.

" But everything she did was for him." Jungkook argued as they walked to the order counter.

"But she knew he didn't like her." Jimin shrugged and looked at the menu.

"Well.... That's true but still." Jungkook mumbled which made Jimin laugh softly.

"Okay, enough. Let's eat." Jimin bumped into younger and they ordered their food.

Then they sat down at the small table and waited for their food. They talked about many things.

"Wait, you really never been outside of the Busan? Not even the Seoul?" Jungkook asked surprised as their meals arrived.

"Well I don't really need it you know? There is everything here so why would I leave? I don't know anyone there so..." Jimin said, taking a bite.

"Wow, that's.... I don't know what to say." Jungkook looked down and thought about something before looking up at Jimin again.

"Well, maybe you can visit me in the Seoul... Sometimes... If you want." Jungkook said quietly and Jimin looked up at him surprised.

"I'll think about it." Jimin said after few seconds of silence with a wide smile.

Jungkook nodded and they continued to eat and talk. Jungkook had the greatest day of his life. He never laughed that much in his whole life.

They walked towards Jimin's apartment. Jimin moved out of his parents' house a year ago as he wanted to try to live on his own.

Jimin bid his goodbye to Jungkook and thanked him for beautiful evening. But before Jimin could disappear in the building Jungkook yelled after him.

"When are you free again?"

"Hmm, in Friday, why?" Jimin said back.

"Do you, maybe want to repeat it?" Jungkook said shyly, looking down at his feet before looking back up at older.

Jimin smiled widely before telling the answer which made Jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Sure, why not.."

___________