0:04

21.12. 2019
Busan café
__________

Jungkook blushed and looked down embarrassed when Jimin caught him staring. But he just couldn't help himself, Jimin was the most beautiful man Jungkook ever laid his eyes on.

He felt as if butterflies bursted in his stomach when his eyes met Jimin's.

After they finished a food they went for a movie.

When they arrived into the cinema, they stood in front of big board, arguing about which movie the should watch.

"We saw horror last time! Let's watch something different! What about something romantic this time?"

"I'm not in mood for some romantic comedy. What about some action?"

"Let's just watch some animation..."

While everyone were arguing, Jungkook was silently looking at the name of the film he wanted to see for a long time but he didn't get time to see it yet.

"What about you?" Jimin, who was standing beside him asked.

"What?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows confused.

"Which movie do you want to see?" Jimin chuckled, titling his head to side cutely and Jungkook felt his cheeks to heat up.

"Ummm, there's new Marvel movie. It's called Thor-" he said but was cut off by older.

" Love and thunder. Yeah I wanted to see it too." Jimin smiled widely at younger.

"Guys let's watch Thor movie. I'll go buy tickets you choose a snacks." Jimin said and walked towards desk to buy tickets.

Jungkook smiled excitedly when Jimin handed him a movie ticket and 3D glasses.

They walked inside the movie theatre and sat down in the middle row and Jihyun and Minyeong sat further away from others as they were about to be lovely later.

The movie went pretty well even though Seungyeon spilled some of his drink on his sister's clothes.

After movie ended they decided to go for a drink.

They went to the shop to buy some drinks and snacks and then went to the park. There were two wooden benches and a big table. They placed bottles on table and sat on the benches, with Jungkook sitting at the opposite of Jimin again.

They were drinking, talking, laughing and telling some stories.

Jungkook was laughing freely which he haven't done in while.

Meanwhile Jimin was glancing at latter, smiling softly seeing younger's adorable bunny smile.

___________