0:07

22.12. 2019
University of the Arts in Busan
__________

Jimin and Jungkook arrived in loud class, standing in front of mirrors.

"So, today's lesson is hip-hop. These students are in freshman so you could say that they're still teenagers. Don't be scared when they'll run up to you wanting photo or autograph, I'll protect you." Jimin winked playfully, putting down his bag, tying his slightly longer hair into ponytail.

"O-oh okay." Jungkook stuttered, staring at older with wide eyes.

"Hello!" Someone suddenly came to them, side hugging Jimin.

"Oh, hey hyung. Hobi hyung this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is my colleague Jung Hoseok." Jimin said and Jungkook recognised Jimin's colleague from poster in office.

"Hello, it's really nice to meet you." Jungkook bowed to teacher.

"Hello. Jimin haven't notified me that he'll bring someone today. " Hoseok said raising an eyebrow, side eyeing his smaller fellow.

" Well it was kind of a last minute plan and-" Jungkook started talking but was cut off.

"Okay class let's start! " Jimin's voice interrupted them, making Hoseok chuckle knowingly at his colleague.

Students gathered around them and Jungkook suddenly became nervous.

"Today we are going to learn some more steps to our new choreography. And today we also have a guest that will show us some moves. So please welcome him but not how you always do to someone new." Jimin's last sentence sounded as if he was threatening a students which made them laugh.

Jimin turned at Jungkook and nodded. Younger took off his hat and lots of students started screaming and jumping around.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said and students clapped, their faces still looking surprised.

"Why are you all looking as if you have seen a ghost? You were annoying me all morning about this." Jimin looked at students weirdly.

"But we didn't expected you to really invite him here!" One of the students yelled out, making Jimin chuckle.

"Well he's here today and he'll help you with some moves. You could say that today he's a your teacher so no rude action or questions about his privacy. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir." All students said in union, answering to Jimin's strict voice.

Jimin and Hoseok stood in front of students, showing them new moves. Jungkook was behind them, learning the choreo very quickly.

The rest of the class went pretty smoothly, Jimin sometimes came to Jungkook and helped him to get perfect step.

Then some students wanted help from Jungkook so young idol showed them how to do it properly.

At the end of the lesson, students came to Jungkook, asking him for photo.

"Can we get the photo? Please!!" Some girls were doing puppy eyes, holding their phones tightly in their hands.

"Everyone leave him alone- " Jimin was about to drag young idol away from them but Jungkook's hand on his made him stop.

"It's okay. I would love to take photo with them." Jungkook smiled widely at Jimin who was looking up at younger, shocked by younger's action and words.

"You don't have to if you're not comfortable." Jimin whispered and Jungkook only nodded, making his way to group of students.

"Mr. Park will you take photo of us please?" One of the students asked, giving his phone to their teacher.

Jimin just nodded and took few photos. Students then made their way out of the class after thanking them.

Jungkook only chuckled and made his way to Jimin.

"Today was fun." Young idol said, smiling at teacher as they made their way towards office.

"Yeah, again thank you so much for today! I don't know how to show you how thankful I am today." Jimin said as he went to his table.

The shower was heard which meant that the shared shower was occupied by one of his colleagues, probably by Hoseok.

"Well, I think I know how you can show me." Jungkook said as he walked closer to older.

"Really? How?" Jimin asked, handing younger's clothes he left in office to him. Jungkook took his clothes and took a deep breath.

"Let me take you on date." Jungkook muttered but Jimin understood him, his eyes going wide.

"Only if you want of course. I wouldn't force you into something -" Jungkook added quickly, slightly panicking that he scared Jimin off.

"No no no. I'll gladly go on date with you." Jimin interrupted younger, smiling widely.

"Really? Oh- well are you free this weekend?"

"I am." Jimin answered after checking his schedule.

"Then what about movies and then dinner?" Even though Jungkook had no idea if there was even something good playing in theatre, he thought it was the best idea for first date.

"That sounds great." Older nodded.

"Okay. " Jungkook sighed, playing nervously with his clothes.

"Well then I guess I'll see you on weekend, I'll text you later. So, bye." And with that Jungkook walked out of the office with big smile on his face.

"Bye." Jimin waved at younger, letting out a soft laugh for himself. Younger was just supper adorable.

___________