0:03

21.12.2019
Busan Citizen Park
__________

Jungkook walked towards the park, looking for his friend. Him and Seungyeon are friends since childhood, they haven't really seen each other since Jungkook moved to Seoul but they kept in contact.

As Jungkook was looking around the familiar area, he heard a deep voice calling for him. He turned his head to the direction of voice and smiled widely.

He walked to his friend and noticed girl and two boys next to him. Seungyeon stepped closer as him and Jungkook did a handshake before sharing a quick hug.

"Hi bro. Long time no see."

"Yeah."

"I would like you to introduce you to my friends. Guys! This is Jungkook. Jungkook this is my sister Seunmi, t you already know her. This is Taejon, this is Woonjong and the one calling over there is Jihyun." Jihyun waved at them and continued his phone call.

They talked for a bit before the boy named Jihyun came to them.

"Jimin said they are gonna be late so we can go ahead and they will join us in restaurant."  He said and everyone nodded except Jungkook who looked at them confused.

"Jimin is Jihyun's brother." Taejon said making Jungkook nod and thank him.

"So let's go now! I'm hungry!" Seungyeon said, throwing his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

They went to the BBQ restaurant. Jungkook was feeling little less shy now, Seungyeon's friends always tried to join Jungkook into the conversation.

After a while as they were about to order a food, a boy and a girl stormed inside the restaurant, looked around and made their way towards their friends' table.

"Sorry we're late." Boy said panting catching everyone's attention.

The boy had light brown hair with a white snowflakes in them, big brown eyes and slightly red cheeks and nose from the cold.

"What happened?" Seungyeon asked as the girl kissed his cheek, hugged Seunmi said hi to everyone else and went to Jihyun, kissing his lips with big smile.

The girl then sat between Jihyun and Jungkook while the boy sat at opposite of Jungkook between Seungyeon and Seunmi, side hugging Seungyeon and kissing Seunmi's cheek.

"One of the students twisted their ankle so we had to take him to the hospital." The boy said, taking off his coat, revealing black tight sweater which was hugging his curves perfectly.

"The parents weren't picking up the phone so it took us around half an hour to finally contact them. I'm Jimin by the way." The boy reached out his hand towards Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at the boy for a second before reaching his hand, shaking it with Jimin's. "I'm Jungkook."

"I know. I saw you yesterday in news." Jimin smiled widely, showing his cracked tooth as his eyes disappeared.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook this is Jimin, Jihyun's older brother. The girl next to you is Minyeong, Jihyun's girlfriend and mine and Seunmi's cousin." Seungyeon said and Jungkook shook his hand with Minyeong.

They talked, ate, drank and the whole time there was one young singer stealing glances at beautiful boy in front of him.

And of course, Jimin noticed singer's eyes on him, making a small soft smile appear on his face.

___________