0:09

31.12. 2019
Busan, café
__________

Jungkook sat at the table, the hot chocolate and Vanilla Latté in front of him. Jimin just texted him that he'll be late for ten minutes.

So in meantime Jungkook ordered himself a drink and one also for Jimin. He was sitting there, looking out of the window as a big snowflakes were falling down.

After few minutes later awaiting man arrived in the café. He sat down apologizing as he ruffled his hair that were full of snowflakes.

Jungkook just smiled at older, saying that it was fine. Then he pushed the cup of Latté in front and Jimin's eyes widened.

"How did you know I like Vanilla Latté?" Jimin asked with a big smile on his face that his eyes disappeared.

"You ordered it last time so I guessed that I won't be wrong with it." Jungkook said shyly, his ears turning red.

"Aww, thank you. You definitely didn't miss." Jin took a sip of his coffee, soft smile not leaving his face.

They talked for an almost hour, joking, flirting, telling each other embarrassing memories etc.

"I can't believe you pour a water on her! She's your student." Jungkook said laughing.

"So what?! She was getting on my nerve and she started it. She accused me of sleeping with other students! Which is not true!" Jimin defended himself.

"So you don't date your students." Jungkook asked before taking small bite of his dessert that he ordered few minutes ago.

"Of course not." Jimin almost yelled, also tasting his snack.

"Oh, well that's a shame." Jungkook said with a sigh which made Jimin choke on his food.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I wanted to attend your classes till I'll have to leave for a Seoul again. But now... I won't do it." Jungkook said, staring deeply into Jimin's eyes.

"What are you even saying..." Jimin muttered with pink cheeks, looking down, playing with a dessert.

"I'm serious." Jimin looked up and met younger's big eyes.

Jimin cleared his throat, wanting to change the theme of the conversation.

"So, what are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing much, I think I'll watch a fireworks with my parents, then we'll sing some karaoke and then we'll go to sleep. Why?" Jungkook shrugged and finished his dessert.

"I'm throwing a little party tonight so I thought that maybe you'll want to come. There won't be a lot of people, just few friends, my brother, and some of my colleagues."

After few seconds of silence Jungkook let out a deep thinking sigh.

"Will a food be there?" He asked and Jimin started laughing at younger's sudden question.

"Yes." Jimin said as he continued giggling.

"Then you can definitely count with me." Jungkook said and chuckled too.

Jungkook felt wave of heat spreading through his chest. Watching Jimin smiling so sincerely was giving him unusual feeling of comfort and inner peace.

Jimin gave him an address as they finished and made their way out of the café. They were walking in comfortable silence, exchanging only few words.

When they arrived near the Jimin's car, older turned to younger.

"Thank you for today. It was a fun."

Jungkook smiled widely, agreeing with older.

"You you want me to give you a ride?" Jin asked, signalling towards his car.

"No, I have a meeting with my mom in the nearby grocery store. It's only few minutes walk from here so I'm fine." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

They stood there for a next few seconds, staring at each other. Then Jungkook hesitantly leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on older's cheek.

"Drive safely. Text me when you get home." He said when he leaned beck again, watching as the older's face froze and pink blush appeared on his face.

Jimin nodded and walked around to the driver's side.

"See you tonight." Jimin smiled at him widely before getting inside the car.

"See you." Jungkook said to himself as he smiled and waved his hand as Jimin's car disappeared from the sight.

___________