Chapter 2

After Party From Hell

SAN FRANCISCO

3 Months later

The concert was crazy fun! Tyler and I had seats on the side of the stage, we could see the whole stadium and crowd from our place. People were dancing and jumping, crowd surfing, it was amazing and the band was insane and so into it. There were tons of people backstage with us, some were famous actors and actresses, some people were in other bands, and then there were a bunch of groupie girls, I can't believe how wild it was, it was a scene that I've never even come close to experiencing before, and to think, this is normal for the guys.

Tuck was amazing, he was so deep into his music that at times I swear he didn't even realize he was on a stage. He'd look up and catch the eye of one of the other guys, and they'd be in their own little musical world. It often seemed like they weren't even totally aware of the crowd, it could have just been the guys, jamming in the back of a room, all by themselves, they were completely in sync with one another. Other times they were feeding off the crowds energy and enthusiasm, I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to experience this.

I am so looking forward to finally talking with Tuck. When he first left, we were calling and texting all the time, after a while it became mostly me calling him, sometimes he'd pick up, but mostly I just left messages. I got tired of never receiving return calls so I just began texting. We still text, but not a lot. I know he's busy, they travel all over, I really miss him, but I know the truth is that his life has gotten huge, it's literally worldwide. My world is still just my life and school. I've seen some of the pictures online and on some of the gossip sites, he isn't hurting for female company. We never even had the beginnings of a romance, those were all just my silly little daydreams. The truth is he outgrew me. I've got to admit, it hurt seeing how fast he left me behind, but honestly, I really didn't expect it to work out any different.

It doesn't matter, we're here to see the guys, have fun, then go back to my boring life at home.

Ty and I are talking when Keller comes running over towards us, grabs me in his arms, gives me a big kiss on the cheek, then basically pounds and bro hugs the hell out of Ty.

"Dude I'm so fuckin glad you guys are here! Can you believe how insane this all is? Every fuckin night it's a raging party!"

Keller is so pumped that he's literally bouncing up and down, smiling and laughing.

All of a sudden, a body slams into me from behind, I know it's Tuck, he smells and feels the same, a wall of handsome, beautiful boy.

"Sky Sky Sky, I can't believe you're finally here! I missed you so much! What did you think? We were fuckin firing on all cylinders tonight! Are you guys gonna stay and go to the after party with us?"

Tuck still has his arms around me, I turn to face him, laughing at how giddy and happy he is.

"Of course, we're going to the party! You don't think we came to just hang with your boring old ass do you!"

I'm laughing at how right this all feels, Ty and Keller, who is basically another brother to me, Tucker and me together, it just feels so comfortable and right. Like we haven't been a part for months, or really haven't even spoken to each other.

"Um I don't know if Sky should head to the party, you know how wild it gets Tuck, do you really want her to see all that goes on, what you're getting up to?"

Keller is giving some major stink eye to Tuck, and Tucker is looking a little embarrassed and unsure, but no f-ing way am I going to miss the opportunity to go to a major band after party!