𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

*Thunk*

*Bam*

*crash*

I guess they are at it again. It never ceases to amaze me how they never get tired of it. Well I know I am at this point...

My eyes snap open at the loud noises coming from downstairs. 'Yep, that's mom and dad..'

I get up doing my morning routine for school. I ignore the curses and brief yelling from the two.

Finally tying my uniform's tie, and patting down the wrinkles on my pants, I turn to the mirror.

"I look like I died and came back to life about three times.."I smiled crookedly.

( little A/N: I was trying to find something close to what I was imagining and I'm kinda satisfied with this one, also the character hates skirts because the ones her school has is unbelievably short and it disgusts her

( little A/N: I was trying to find something close to what I was imagining and I'm kinda satisfied with this one, also the character hates skirts because the ones her school has is unbelievably short and it disgusts her.)

I huff out the air in annoyance. 'For the love of god I hope they don't talk to me..' I keep pleading in my mind as I threw on my bag, and quietly headed downstairs.

The sounds get louder the closer I approach; mom stops to look up at me. "Sweetie..did we wake you?"

The tone was so sweet yet it got on my nerves. "I've been up for a while now.." I look up at her with a frown.

"Well, um have you eaten yet..?" She reply's out nervously, as my father glares at her. I give her a brief shake; to tell her that I was fine.

"I'm planning on meeting up with River later.." I drag out. "We planned on walking to school and going to that new cafe.." I remind mom as she stares at me quizzingly.

"River is the friend I met last week."
I remind her once again with a deadpan. She nods in understanding as she pestered father for a couple of bills.

"Here. Take this, you're going to need it for the cafe." She shoved the money into my open palms.

"Uhh...Thanks..?" I smiled at them both as I head out the house door quickly. 'Fucking weirdos..." I release a sigh.

A couple of blocks down the sidewalk, I hear the harsh thumping of feet coming real close to me. "Oi, Bean head!~" I hear a yell, which caused me to turn around smugly.

"It is I, Lord Bean head!~" I wiggle my brows at River; who in turn giggled at my deformed expression.

"I thought you said we'll meet there..?" I referred to the cafe. "Ok funny story.." dragged out River. "So I basically saw your head ass leave the apartment and I thought I should um..surprise you..?"

I broke out into a smile. "Well, it worked I'm no longer in a bad mood.." my arms rest behind my head.

We get closer to the cafe; both of us break out a sigh in annoyance from the long line that was formed.