Chapter 2

-------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 5̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
-------------------------------------

I'm floating, it feels so weightless.
I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not. Though I do feel a sense of happiness; feeling calm and collected.

Seconds later the room turns a bright white, overriding my senses, which causes my vision to spin.

My vision clears, noticing that I'm no longer standing, but sitting.

Resting my body against a nice plush armchair. 'So...this must be a dream then..." I concluded to myself.

"Yes, and no." replies the angelic voice from before; the voice though a bit staticky.

"You are currently back in my domain. Your body is currently resting; which leaves me with your mind."

the cat spoke out as it sat on the armchair that was facing me.

"Hmm...that does make sense..."
I shift a bit crossing my legs. "Though, do you have a clue on where exactly am I...?" "In the universe by the way." I corrected myself at the last minute so the cat wouldn't be confused.

"You're in the universe I randomly chose for you... Though I did have other options, most were quite brutal."

"Well, you did have a bunch of these stories in your little bag of yours that you wore."

the cat replied while flicking its tail back and forth.

"Little..Books...?" my eyes widen a second later. "Those were my manga!" I yelled at the cat.

"Most of the stories, that we're in my bag were lent to me by my friend," I explained to the feline.

"Oh, well that makes sense...as to why I saw those man-eating giants earlier as I was picking out a universe for you..."

the cat frowned in thought. My jaw dropped in shock. "You're saying that I could have been Titan food!?!" I yell out at the Death God.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I placed you somewhere with a low death risk I believe."

the cat tried to reassure my fuming self. "Well spill it! Because I haven't read most of the books in my bag!?" I yell out frustrated.

"I placed you in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!" the cat made a drum roll; using its paws.

"What part!?! Please, be honest with me." I bang my fist onto the armrest.

"Relax mortal. It's part 5, I believe. Though I'm not quite sure if you've seen or read it."

I perk up a bit at the vague information. "I haven't gotten that far on it since I've been watching it with River."

"So currently I will have no clue as to what's going to happen."

"Ah, so then I can explain the good news yes...?" the cat curled up her body to sit more comfortably.

"You see... this world is much different from the manga/anime. Everyone is still quite alive, and the supposed "Boss" is a bit nicer.

I sigh out in relief, at the information being told. "Thank God, or um... Cat..?" I peer down at it. The cat blinked in response lazily.

"Why, thank you mortal. Though, this isn't why I've brought you here."
The cat glowered a bit.