Chapter 7

--------------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 1̳̿͟͞8̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
-------------------------------------------

After leaving Risotto's office I headed back to the kitchen with a small smile.
I put away my dirty dish into the sink; then walked out of the kitchen passing Ghiaccio, who let out a tired grunt in acknowledgment.

"Morning Ghia! You alright?" he nods patting my back; then gently moving me aside. "I have a headache,"
he replied searching through the cabinets.

"From what...?" I was curious, waiting for him to respond." he turned to look down at me.
"Mission with Formaggio." I nodded understanding his annoyance.

"Oh, well if your looking for pain pills ask Prosciutto, he keeps extra in his room." Ghiaccio quickly headed out of the kitchen after his failed search attempt.

"He never said bye." I deadpanned.
I then left the kitchen heading into
my room to get ready for the day.
'I haven't explored much of Napoli.'

I grinned, thinking about the opportunities to explore without being constantly babied.
'Though I don't mind it...I just really want to get to know the world better.'

I brushed my hair, messily putting them up into pigtails. I smiled to myself satisfied as I fixed my bangs a bit. "What to wear...?" I mumble out as I shift through my hangers moving each shirt.

I then pulled out a baggy long-sleeved black and white sweater. 'Risotto gifted me this sweater, yet it still doesn't fit me...I'm gonna wear it anyway.' I threw that on along with my black cargo pants and doc martens.

I checked myself out in the mirror with a smirk. "Yep, a keeper." I finger gun to myself but quickly stopped embarrassed. "I forgot about Illuso..."
I turn around to grab a blanket, throwing it over the mirror.

"Ha, now his noisy ass can't look."
I grabbed my sticker-covered walkman, slipping in a random cassette tape.

I hit play, the tape started rolling; playing some Radiohead. I bobbed my head to the music as Creep started to play.

When you were here before

Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel

Your skin makes me cry

I opened my window, sticking my head out to look at how far the
jump was. "If I fall I have faith in Rashōmon..." I mumble out.

I slipped my body through the window; looking left to right to see
if the coast was clear.

You float like a feather

In a beautiful world

I wish I was special

You're so fuckin' special

I pushed my body forward, as I summon Rashōmon who places me gently onto a nearby tree using its tendrils. The music continued to play as I strolled away from the house.

-------------------------------------------------

I jump down, swiftly landing on my feet. "That was easy..." I squint. Checking around before leaving the area.

I walked along the sidewalk, looking
at the busy crowd walking about.
The chorus started to play which made me hum along with it.

But I'm a creep