Chapter 9

--------------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 2̳̿͟͞1̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------------

It's been two days since I last saw Polpo and joined Passione. I was itching to do something since I've been lounging around the house doing nothing.

I lazily turned my gaze to the TV as some old rerun episode of SpongeBob started to play. The episode I knew all too well, was Squeaky Boots.

I felt the couch dip beside me, hearing an irritated sigh. I turn to see Ghiaccio; who was reading one of his books that I couldn't even pronounce the name of. I shrugged and turned my gaze back onto the TV.

The squeaking got louder each time Spongebob moved on the screen.
As the squeaking got more intense, Ghiaccio slammed his book down. Which made me jolt up in shock since I spaced out.

"I CAN'T CONCENTRATE, TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" he glared at my form which froze on the spot.

"She won't be here long anyway,   Ghiaccio." I heard Risotto speak out as he entered the room. I turned off the TV; running up to Risotto. "Calm down, I'm going to talk to her for a bit." he gave me a quick embrace; then moved away gazing down at me.

"Polpo sent me a message for you." he ushered me towards his office to give me the information. He shifted through the piles of papers that were scattered about on his desk. "Sorry about the mess. I've been trying to organize."

Finally, he paused; finding what he was looking for. "Ah, here you go." He swiped the envelope from his pile to give to me. I took it gratefully, quickly opening it to read through its contents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings,

Sorry for the delay. It took longer than expected to find you a suitable job. Though, I'm pleased to tell you that somebody wanted you for assistance.

I also sent you coordinates for the very items that you also have to deliver. Once you get the items you'll be texted the next location by one of my subordinates. The man that you're meeting is of high status. You've heard of Unità Speciale? Well, he's a member you wouldn't want to mess with. Stay on his good side, I also advise you to be wary of him. Since he also caused a high number of deaths.

*Before you start, I recommend bringing gloves and a mask. It could get a bit smelly. He always seems to work in areas that he barely cleans.

-Best regards, Polpo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was reading the letter; a photo fell out which I quickly caught. I observed the person in the photo. Which consisted of short green dreaded hair; with round tips at the end, and green makeup on his nose, cheeks, and forehead. His face also looked very menacing, along with his violet-tinted lips.

His clothing choice was a bit unique, but it wasn't like I was to judge since
I lived with 9 men who dressed bizarrely. I flipped the photo over to examine the neat cursive writing.

'Dolcio Cioccolata..?' I let out a quiet hum as Risotto sat there idly; watching me go through the information. "Is...he who...I'm helping...?" I grimace a bit.

Risotto nodded in confirmation. "He is very disliked here. He tried a few months back to experiment on Sorbet and Gelato." I looked at him in shock. "D-Did he get punished? A-and how did they live through that?"