Chapter 10

--------------------------------------------
O̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞b̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞ 2̳̿͟͞6̳̿͟͞, 1̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞9̳̿͟͞
--------------------------------------------

I was sprawled out lazily on my bed, sleeping peacefully. I was very tired from my last outing, since Polpo put me on delivery duty. Which caused me to arrive home very late. My body also ached as well, which made me let out a whine of discomfort.

I hear my room door burst open, which causes me to turn with a groan. "Principessa, it's time to wake up!" Melone yells out, walking closer to my form. I grunt out, burying my face deeper into the pillows. "Mhm, no." I muffled out.

New footsteps enter the room; feeling a rough pair of arms pull me out from the covers. "EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE CAR!" Ghiaccio spat out. I glare at him as he held me upside down. "Melone get her a change of clothes, I'm taking STUPIDA MERDA here,"

he dangles my half-asleep body. "TO THE FUCKING CAR." he stomped out as Melone went through my things.

-------------------------------------------------

Ghiaccio approached Risotto's "Mom van", opening the door harshly. "I GOT HER AS YOU ASKED." He tossed my body against Sorbet and Gelato; which made them both catch me.

"MELONE IS GETTING HER THINGS." he huffs out, going towards the back seat next to Pesci. Prosciutto clutched the wheel, giving Ghiaccio a glance. "Calm your ass, or I'll ground you."

Prosciutto turned his attention back to the street huffing out. "Hurry and get in. I want to arrive before there's no parking." Melone quickly sits next to Ghiaccio and Pesci.

Prosciutto quickly did a headcount, making sure everyone was present. With a huff, he started the engine to take off. Risotto idly sat beside him fumbling around the compartments finding his "Special CD". I shift my form from beside Sorbet and Gelato; fully awake.

"Thanks, I felt dizzy from him shaking me." I hold my head, groaning in annoyance. They nodded smiling at me. "Everyone is a bit tired today, so it's no big deal." Gelato dismisses Ghiaccio's behavior.

I lay further back into the seat, relaxing. "Found it." I hear Risotto say to himself as he slips the CD in. Prosciutto snorts a bit as he realized what Risotto put on. The music started to play, which instantly made me perk up. "Is that Deftones!?" I look towards Prosciutto who nodded.

"Risotto usually keeps everyone's music mixed up in the CDs we keep in here. He chose our mix." He smile fondly as he was driving.

"You like music like this?" Prosciutto questioned me, as he kept his gaze straight onto the road. "I do, though usually, it depends on the mood." I shrugged.

The car was somewhat quiet besides some members who were chatting. Illuso and Formaggio we're playing punch buggy, to pass the time. "Clarice, you want to join?" Formaggio cheekily asked. "You punch hard, so no. Ask Ghiaccio or Melone."

I turn away; looking at both Prosciutto and Risotto, who were idly chatting about something interesting. "Ris, can you play my mix?" Melone begged, getting bored of the Metallica playing in the background. "I swear it's nothing weird."

Risotto shrugged not caring, replacing his disk with Melone's. "You're welcome." he turned back to talking with Prosciutto.

The music started to play, the beat very familiar. I tried to quickly think of what the song was until I heard Melone, Formaggio, and Illuso sing out. "Oh." I sat there amused. Hearing "Freek'n You" start to play.