The Part Where Fwhip And Sausage Are Also Gods

A/N
I moved on to Season 2! *applause*
Obviously, I had to do the part where Joel gives Jimmy a potion of revealing and proves his nature as a toy. Naturally, antics (and murder!) ensue.
Parts I wrote are in italics. Have fun.
___________________________________________________

Some days Joel, the God of Lore, woke up on the right side of his magnificent, floating four-poster and decided to cause chaos. 

Today was absolutely one of those days. 

Joel left Stratos's glorious floating islands bright and early and flew south to where he knew Sheriff Jimmy lived. He landed in the mesa.

Joel had always felt strangely at home in the mesa. He didn't know why.

It was only a few steps until the edge of the dip in which Tumble Town was nestled, and Joel jumped off the edge, landing on the sand that covered the ground. He felt the heat from under his sandals.

Jimmy looked up at the muted thump. There was a smile fastened to his face, and it fell away when he noticed the god, leaving only wariness. Joel grinned, satisfied in the knowledge that the Sheriff remembered the fly-by fishing rod murder attempt.

"There you are, Jimmy," Joel said, smirking. "Fancy seeing you here."

"What do you want,  Joel?" asked the Sheriff.

"I just have a gift," answered Joel, pulling out the bottle in which swirled the reddish potion. "To show my respect for the Sheriff."

Jimmy edged towards the god hesitantly, then snatched the bottle out of his hands and backed away. Joel averted his eyes to chuckle to himself, and there: buring in the sand was exactly the little goblin man he was expecting: Fwhip, with his green skin, huge ears, and opulent robes adorned in gold. Joel winked, then turned his attention back to the Sheriff.

"Aren't you going to drink it?"

Jimmy looked at the liquid, then steeled himself, tipped his head back, and drank, right as Fwhip emerged from the ground and Sausage landed nearby, dark hair and beard tousled. It didn't take long before the Sheriff began to transform.

His eyes slowly opened. One became two. Two became three. One of the eyes grew larger than the other. The hair thinned, his beard grew thicker, his skin became pinker, and a tail grew from his rear. It took him just seconds, but his horns disappeared as his ears grew larger. His claws grew sharper and tipped with sharp, black talons, and his feet split from the skin, changing to perfectly square, rough, and scarred human feet.

He had become an avatar of both Fwhip and Sausage, but Joel knew he still possessed the characteristics of both of them. Fwhip's body started to collapse, but Fwhip stayed in place, keeping the Sheriff's eyes open. Jimmy tried to move, and, almost instinctively, spread his hands, keeping him from falling to the ground. Joel walked over to the Sheriff, who didn't notice.

"Don't worry, Jimmy," Joel said, smiling with the dimple from his butt. "Fwhip's going to help you."

"Fwhip?" said Jimmy. He looked up at Fwhip, who knelt down by his side and smiled back.

"Your friend, the god of Lore, is worried about you, Jimmy. He wanted to make sure you were all right. We'll be getting you home soon."

Jimmy tried to rise, but he couldn't. He was paralyzed. He looked at Joel and, with his one eye, saw a strange purple man with purple skin. He looked at Joel and saw a dwarf with blue hair and a button nose. He looked at Joel and saw a lady with red-painted lips and bare feet.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Sausage had something to say," said Joel, "but I think I get the idea."