Flames (2)

WARNING (again sorry): THIS IS THE PART THAT COULD BE TRIGGERING OR DISTURBING PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING IF THINGS LIKE THIS BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH.

GRACIAS AMIGOS Y AMIGAS.

...

I feel smoke in my chest

Burning through long forgotten arteries

and veins with no purpose

Hot shadows passing over my lips and down my throat

Like too-hot coffee on a frost bitten morning

Twisting round my limbs like a house fire

Soaking my skin in the smell of campfires

And all the while burning

"Do you get high from this-this horrible thing?" You stuttered, trying to stay strong and fight the tears from threatening to pour over.

"If that's what you believe, then yes." Lokki eyes burned with passion (no pun intended). The 2P Norwegian pushed the lighter against your side again causing you to bite your lip in order to keeps the screams in.

You were not weak. He wouldn't get a peep out of you.

"Oh you're no fun _____. The screaming is the best part." He pouted. "Do you have that much pride? Most of them started to weep the first time."

"Why should I scream?" You said, venom dripping from your tone.

He stopped for a moment as if pondering the meaning of life. "Hmm, good question. You're the first one to ever ask me that."

"The answer's easy. Screaming is pointless in a situation like this." You lifted your chin up.

Lokki grabbed it with his fingers and smiled. "Oh? And why is that?"

"Because no one can hear me if I do." All of a sudden you had a spark of a thought, it was small, but it might just save you. "So Lokki?"

"Yes darling?"

"How much do you want me to scream?"

"Oh, very much so, it's more fun if you do."

You smiled. "Alright. Well I have a little deal. I'll scream for you but only under one condition."

His smile dropped. "There's always a catch isn't there~? Fine, what is it? Now you've got me curious."

"You need to call my friends and tell them to be ready to video chat or something. I want to talk to them."

He blew out the lighter and thought. You could tell that he was seriously thinking becuase his eyebrows were twitching. He smirked. "You have a deal m'lady." Lokki held out his hand to shake and you glared at him.

"Really?" Your hands were still tied above your head.

"Oh right. My bad. Silly Lokki. I'll be right back." With that, he bounded away.

You grinned in triumph. Now your friends will be after you. Then you can kick Lokki's pale ass.

...

He returned shortly after with a laptop, untied your hands, and then retied them in front of you like handcuffs.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes. "Where am I going to run?"

"Nowhere now." He smiled cheerfully, much like Oliver did. "Here. I'll hit call."

He hit the button on the screen and waited. About ten seconds later the screen flashed to life with all of your friends on it. Even Allen, Oliver, Luciano, Flavio, and Matt were there. Matt must've just arrived, and you saw standing next to him Francois and Ion (2p Russia and France) who didn't look like they gave two shits about the situation.

"_____!!!" Alfred called out.

You smiled and tears were once again threatening to spill, you wiped your eyes.

"Guys..." You whispered.

"Where are you?!" Arthur demanded.

"Are you alright Panda?!" Yao screamed.

"Lokki I'm going to enjoy killing you." Ivan smiled.

You missed them so much and feared you wouldn't make it out of your current situation alive so you needed to see them one last time.

"LOKKI YOU ASSWIPE!" Allen put his face up to the camera, much to the others' dismay. "GIVE _____ BACK NOW!"

Lokki, who was in the background giggling, steepped forward and put his arm around you. "She is fine~ See?" He bumped into your side, and you hissed in pain. That was on purpose.

Francis gasped. "Sacrebleu! What is the matter mon ami?! Are you hurt?!"

You didn't want to tell or show them so you shook your head. "I'm-"

Interrupting you, Lokki lifted up your (Type of shirt) shirt and revealed your burns that were red and peeling. The went from your hips to the bottom of your breasts.

They all gasped, you heard Feli cry and closed your eyes.

"Oh~ We've just been having a little fun that's all~" Lokki cooed.

"Bella! Why did you~a hurt bella?!" Feliciano sobbed.

"That's it! I will find you. I will chop your testicles off. I will make a windchime from them. Then I will kill you. Repeatedly." Ludwig threatened.

"I'm so scared... You'll never find us." He put his face up to the camera, "But I suggest you start planning a funeral."

The screen went black before you could say your last goodbyes.

...

He opened his eyes to nothing but red. It was wet, and he was frighened that they had lost and failed.

He looked over and saw what he feared the most.

There was too much death, it shook his insides with fear.

Were they all dead? Was it just him?

No. They couldn't have won. He looked behind him and the girl was gone.

It sure seems that way. There was no other movement and tears streamed down his face. He tried to move but it was no use. He had lost way too much blood and the wound in his chest was turning the pure white snow crimson.

It wasn't long until he would be done for like his friends and brothers.

As his weak eyes closed, he only had one thought.

There is no hope for Finland anymore.

----------------------------------------------

THIS IS GETTING DARK AF WOW I'M STARTING TO SCARE MYSELF .

Sorry for not updating but that will change!

This book will be over by September! I will finish it!

I WANT TO SEE FANART SEND IT TO THE HASHTAG #WWYKMHETALIA ON IG I WANT YO SEE GIL's PJS!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

JOIN THE PASTA ARMY?

HASTA LA PASTA~!