New Allies

"How many-a times do I-a have to tell-a you? We don't-a care. It's-a not our problem-a now leave us the fuck alone! The ragazza can die for all I-a care Allen!"

"Oh c'mon~a fratello~! She's~a so pretty! We have~a to help~a her!"

"Shut-a up! I'm-a on the phone-a!"

"Please Luci~!" Flavio pleaded.

Luciano sighed. "That-a was my-a brother...no....no...I don't-a care....I-a fucking know he cares!!...I don't-a know why-a either!...FINE-a! If you-a shut up-a we'll help-a!! God dammit!" He hung up the phone with a groan.

"Yay~! We're~a gonna help~a Bella~!!" Flavio jumped up and down happily.

"KURO! LUTZ!" Luciano called out.

The Japanese man known as Kuro rolled his crimson eyes. "What do you want?" His didn't like Luciano and only stuck around because of Lutz. In disagree to what Luciano says, Kuro is in control of the Axis. He likes to stay quiet, but has ruthless thoughts about killing Luciano.

"Vhat Luciano?" Lutz walked in the room, smelling like alcohol and B.O.

"The stupid-a Allies want our-a help. Their-a friend is in-a Loki's house being-a tortured." He sighed.

Kuro and Lutz smirked. "If there's a voman (woman) involved, count me in." Lutz said while licking his lips hungrily.

"And you-a Kuro?"

"Hai. I agree with Lutz." He nodded. She will make a great subject for my hentai drawings.... He thought. (Let's not Kuro XD)

...

He wondered if any of the others were still alive. Was he the only living Nordic?

Tino couldn't move, his legs were too badly slashed up. He was immobilized, laying in his own blood.

He had lost a lot of it. Tino was questioning why he was even still alive.

...

"You've lasted much longer than I expected~" Loki purred in your ear.

You looked up at him through half closed eyelids. Your throat hurt from all the screaming, but it was nothing compared to the burning sensation on your side. You could feel your flesh meltting like an old candle. 

There was so much blood. You didn't know how much of this torture you could take. 

"Oh don't look at me like that~ It's not my fault I killed your new friends and am going to kill you~" He cheerfully smiled like it was normal. 

"Y-you... killed the... nordics...?" You managed to say. 

"All by myself? Oh heavens no! I had my friends help me~!" Loki laughed. 

"You're a.. p-psycho...! M-my... friends are going to... kick your... ass!" Your voice was started to escape you. 

"You still have your hope after all you went through~? I'm going to burn them next don't you worry~!" 

Tears started to fall from your eyes as you thought about your friends who kidnapped you multiple times. Like dayum! They kidnapped you what? 4 times?! But you knew they would never hurt you. Not like Loki is. Deep down inside you hoped that they wouldn't come after you. You knew that it would be an absolute bloodbath if they did. 

Your started to focuse your thoughts on dying in peace. It was what's best. 

"Oh don't cry~ It'll be over soon~ You're being so strong for me keep it up~" 

You hoped he was right and it would be over. 

...

"Everyone shut up! This is a first! If we want to save _____, we need to work together! The 2p Nordics are dangerous, but I think we can beat them!" Alfrede yelled over everyone's voices. 

"Shut up porkchop! We're trying to figure out how to save doll face!" Allen sneered at the American.

"You're not going to include me dudes?!" 

"Well we would if you would listen Alfred." Arthur sighed. "And can someone tell this pastel pest to leave me the bloody hell alone?!" 

Oliver smirked and laughed. "Don't you want a cupcake Artie~?"

"No! I don't!"

The meeting room was in absolute chaos! Every country's counterpart was annoying him or her. It was too loud, and even Alfred noticed the volume. But they all cared about _____. And they were sure as hell going to save her.

"This is my counterpart? He's a pussy!" Luciano exclaimed, stabbing the table with one of his many throwing knives. 

Feliciano started to cry. "You used a bad word~a!" He buried himself in Ludwig's chest. The German stood over Luciano. 

"Don't talk to him like that. I will kill you." Ludwig threatened.

"I must~a say! I love~a your fashion~a style~!" Flavio grinned as he felt the fabric of Romano's uniform. 

"Bastard-a! Get the hell off-a me! You're so-a gay!" Romano yelled, trying to puch him off. 

"Don't be~a so mean~a!" 

"Lord help-a me!" 

"Alright. Here's the plan people!" Alfred yelled and all surprisingly listened. 

...

Tears in his eyes. he looked over to his right and saw Lukas. He was surrounded by blood and his lip was busted. He could see Tino from the corner of his eye. He looked dead but the Dane wasn't sure. 

He wasn't sure about a lot of things. Was he even alive? 

Oh no! _____! He thought. 

With wobbly arms, Mathias managed to get off the ground. His injuries were bad but he didn't care. His hissed in pain as he felt something tear. 

 Mathias limped over to Lukas and leaned down. He was on the verge of death. The Dane picked him up and rested him against a nearby tree. He folded Lukas' hands and walked away. 

There was so much red snow. He tried to avoid it but it was everywhere. 

He went up to Tino and picked him up, the same as Norway. He rested him next to Lukas then did the same with Berwald and Emil. 

Sve was heavier, but he managed.

He rested them all next to each other. They were his family and they protected him. 

Denmark took off his jacket and placed it over them as a blanket. He then sat down in front of them, axe in hand, ready to strike. 

"They're my family and I love them even if they don't love me as much." He mumbled and smiled at them. 

Even though Mathias was just as hurt as them, he would protect the others no matter what.