Interrogation

Great. Just great. I'm stuck in a police interrogation room. "Hey you dumb anime dudes! Can you just ask the questions already so I can go home?!" I exclaimed, smacking my hands on the table.

Finally the door clicked open and a man with red/brown hair with a curl sticking out of his head on the left side came in. His eyes were amber.

"How~a do you~a know about~a us?" He asked with a frown.

Now I know who he is. This is Romano, or S. Italy. "I already said this! You are all characters in a stupid anime, Romano!"

"How do you know my~a name?!" Romano asked.

I face palmed "Anime. DUH!"

"Are we~a all in it?"

"Yes! Now~a can I~a please go~a home~a idiota?!" I mocked his accent.

"Don't make fun of~a me ragazza!" He crossed his arms.

I got out of my chair and walked up to the 1-way glass on the opposite side of the wall and hit it with my fists. "I know you other idiots are in there watching! Let! Me! Go!" I growled.

I heard a shriek of surprise and smirked.

The door clicked again and America, the other Italy, and England walked in with other characters behind them.

"Great! France, China, Japan and Germany are here now! And don't forget Prussia!" I groaned sarcastically.

They walked towards me and I glared at them.

"Sit down please miss _____." England said.

I rolled my (e/c) orbs and sat down the other countries nodded.

"May we ask you one more question?"

"You just did." I said flatly. They all looked at me. "Fine, what?"

"How do you know who we are if you say you hate us?"

I sat back in the chair and looked at the ceiling. "You see, I despise your anime show with all my heart. It's a passion really." I said clutching my chest dramatically. "My friends love it, and they tell me all sorts of things about it. The reason why I recognized Prussia or Gilbert is because I know a Hetalia character when I see one." I stated matter-of-factly.

"So you can name all of us dude?" America asked.

"Yes America or Alfred F Jones, the personification of the United States of America. You have an iconic cowlick and glasses." I said with my gaze on the ceiling still.

Silence.

"O-OK How about me then love?"

"That's easy. You're England or Arthur Kirkland, the personification of the United Kingdom. My friends call you Iggy for short. You're eyebrows are what make you interesting... I guess." I said in a bored tone. "Don't call me that!"

"What about~a me and~a him?"

"Seriously? This isn't getting any harder." I sighed and pointed to Romano, eyes still locked to the ceiling mind you. "You're Romano or Lovino Vargas, the personification of S. Italy. My friends think your pissy attitude and iconic curl is hot."

I pointed to Feliciano. "And you're Feliciano Vargas, the personification of N. Italy. You have a curl like your brother but are nicer and like pasta a lot. All my friends think you're adorable. I think you're the dumbest of the bunch."

I pointed to Ludwig. "You are strong Ludwig Beilschmidt, the personification of Germany. You have slicked back blonde hair and train a lot. My friends also say that you love Italy."

I heard a lot of mumbling and continued. "You are his older brother Gilbert Beilschmidt, the personification of Prussia. You're an albino with red eyes and have a bird you named Gilbird, your catchphrase is saying I am awesome." I rolled my eyes. "You are pretty annoying if I do say so myself."

"And you're obviously Francis Bonnefoy or the personification of France. You are perverted and fight with Iggy a lot. Even though you secretly love him."

"You're Kiku Honda, the personification of Japan. You are quiet and refrain from speaking. You agree with dumb America a lot."

"And lastly. Yao Wang, or the personification of China. You have a low side pony tail and a panda on your back in your basket."

I looked at the countries and saw them all blush and have wide eyes. I chuckled.

"Anyone else want to be embarassed?" I said playing with my (h/c) hair.

3

2

1

"HOW THEY HELL DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT?!"