Epilogue: The Meeting After

It was the same thing it had always been. Noise. So much noise. And you hated it.

Ludwig looked over at you with a face that showed nothing but pure desperation. You smirked and nodded.

With one last look towards the German you cleared your throat. "EVERYONE SIT THE HELL DOWN AND SHUT UP!" You yelled at the top of your lungs.

Everyone stood there frozen then immediately went to their seats, tripping over other countries in their journey. It was still chaotic, but less than before.

Ludwig smiled at you. "Thank you _____."

"Anything for you Luddy~" You beamed and sat down next to him and Feli.

Of course, that was an argument in itself. This was your first world meeting, and every country wanted you to sit next to them. The solution you ask? Well they decided to share you. Generous I know. Every meeting you would change seats. It was the only way to keep things orderly.

"Okay, the topic of this meeting is as follows, the 2p Nordic Five. Ve simply can't keep them locked in that cell. They vill escape." Ludwig explained.

"Yeah. How do you think we did?" Allen smirked from the doorway.

All the other countries turned their heads.

"What are you doing here dude?" Alfred sneered.

"Ladies, ladies, you're all pretty~" You teased. "There is no need to fight. But I agree with Alfred."

The 1p American grinned. "Ha! See?"

"Whatever." He brushed off Alfred like he was a spec of dust in his shoulder than turned back to you. "You said we would hang out today doll face. Matt made pancakes and everything. And trust me, they are so good! And of course, it took a while to tell Oliver NOT to bake." He shivered.

Matthew perked up. "Pancakes? Can I come too?"

"When did you get here Canada?" Arthur asked.

"I've been here."

"Oh sorry aru." China said awkwardly.

"Poor Mattie. You can come have pancakes too~" You smiled at him.

And I think you can guess what happened after that?

They all wanted to go.

You rolled your eyes. "Uh... Allen? Tell Matt he needs to make more pancakes..."

"I love pancakes too! Can I come! Can I come! Pleeeeaseee~?!" Mathias jumped up and down in his seat.

"Cut it out idiot. You're going to re open your wounds." Lukas scolded.

"Awww~ please Nor~?" He begged, giving him a puppy dog face.

Lukas looked at him and blushed. "F-fine.."

"You're so cute when you blush~" The Dane teased.

With a face that was 3x redder than seconds before, he looked away. "Sh-shut up Dane..."

"Awwww~ you guys are so cute! OTP!" You said.

Everyone then started arguing about what 'OTP' meant.

With a sigh you rolled your eyes and turned to Peter. "They never change do they?"

He smiled. "Nope~!"

You laughed with Peter. Everything was as it was supposed to be.

You leaned over to Gilbert. "Thank you."

"Hm? Vhat did I do?" He questioned.

"Oh you have no idea~"

You did lose the bet if anyone was wondering. But you wouldn't have wished it any other way.

T H E  E N D