Kidnapped!!

I woke up to the sun hitting my (e/c) eyes. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes, getting rid of the crust in my eyes. I placed both my feet on the floor and got out of bed.

I changed into jeans and a plain (f/c) shirt and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I looked in the cabinet and saw Special K cereal. Well it's better than nothing right? (if you like it just pretend it's not your favorite cereal) I poured myself a bowl and went to get a spoon.

Having grabbed the spoon, I went and sat down on the couch. I turned in the TV and the news was on. "This just in, kidnapping numbers decreasing from last year." The blonde anchorwoman said. I swear her whole body must be made of plastic by now considering all the plastic surgeries she's gotten.

Disgusting.

After I finished my cereal, I looked out the front window and noticed the little red flag on my mailbox was up. Time to get the mail! I opened the door and walked to the end of my driveway where my mailbox was. I opened it up and saw nothing. "That's ....strange.." I mumbled to myself.

Shrugging it off, I closed the mailbox and started to head back inside my house. I looked out if the corner of my eye and saw a black SUV slowly rolling down the road towards me. Being the street smart epic teen I was, I bolted to the door. I turned my head and saw the SUV picking up speed. It was definitely following me.

Kidnapping rates have gone down my a** anchor lady!

I finally made it to my house, ran inside, and shut the door. I locked it and then proceeded to lock all the other doors and windows in the house. "Phew! I made it!" I said to no one in particular.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I didn't answer.

Another knock then a voice. "Yo dude! We only want to talk to you!" A male voice.

"I've hear that before! I'm not an idiot!" I called through the door.

"Please come out!"

"If you only wanted to talk to me, then why did you stalk me in a creepy black car?" I asked.

"Um...well..." The man opposite my door obviously had no answer for me.

"Exactly."

"C'mon dude! Don't make this harder than it has to be!" He sounded almost...stressed.

What the hell is going on?! I thought.

"I'm. Not. Opening. This. Door. Period!"

"I really don't want to do this dude! I will break this door."

"That's creepy! And I have no interest in being kidnapped by some stranger! Thank. You. Very. Much!"

"You asked for it!"

I walked away from the door and sat on the couch. CRASH! Holy sh*t! He actually broke down my door! I darted under the couch and hid.

I closed my eyes, a tear escaping them. Why is this happening to me?!

I felt a breeze of cold air. He lifted up the couch!

"There you are dude!"

Now I know why that voice sounded so familiar. "A-America?"