Visitors

"Now we all need t be as quiet as possible. Remember, he's dangerous. Me and the other 1ps will go look for ____ while you 2ps try to find Lokki." Arthur instructed.

"Why can't we find doll face?!" Allen questioned. The other counterparts agreed.

"Because, you all know Lokki and the the other 2p Nordics better and can possibly reason with them." Arthur said through clenched teeth.

"Fine pretty boy." Allen said under his breath. "Let's go kick some ass guys." He rolled his eyes.

"Swear jar Allie dear~!" Oliver smiled as he skipped after the others.

"Fuck you!" Could be heard from down the hall along with a "Quiet idiotas! W are-a trying to be-a steathy!"

It was obvious as to who those came from.

Gilbert started looking around. "Vhere is she?! _____?!" The albino said in a hushed whisper. He spotted the basement door and grinned. "The awesome me knows vhere she is! _____ is down there!"

The others looked at the door and smiled. "Werr, she has to be." Kiku said with determinaation.

"What are we waiting for?! Let's go get her!" Alfred exclaimed and ran to the door. They all followed the loud American.

...

You sighed as you stared at the most interesting thing in the world since sliced bread. Concrete. Oh just kidding. You were totally bored out of your mind staring at the concrete wall of the basement.

And not to mention your whole side hurt like hell. And you were now a ''pet''. Just prefect. So far, your little stay with Lokki was super fun! Note the sarcasm.

You concluded, while staring at the wall, that 2p Norway was the worst out of all the 2ps. And he had to go up against ALL of them.

Oh and of course who could forget the kitty ears and tail? Yeah usualy you liked being a kitty cat, but in this scenario, you were less than enthused.

And while you were saring at that wall, you thought of 29 different ways to kill Lokki and counting. Oh how he would be in trouble when you got out. If you even got a chance to get out.

You heard the click of the door being unlocked and rolled your eyes. Great. He's back. You thought. Then you heard the door shut and loud pounding down the stairs.

You snickered. "Someone's gained some weight huh?"

"_-_____?"

You whipped your body around and locked eyes with Alfred and the others. You felt tears prick your eyes but you didn't care. Is it really them? Or just another mirage? Earlier from all the pain, you blacked out and saw your friends in front of you. It wasn't real though.

"Alfie. . ." You murmured in utter shock.

He smiled for ear to ear as tears fell down his face. Then he, and all the others, began to laugh.

Oh it was them alright.

"You look~a so adorable bella~!" Feli smiled and ran up to you. "I~a was so worried~a! I thought you were dead~a!"

"We found you kitty cat~" Arthur cooed.

You rolled your eyes. "Sh-shut up! Are you going to save me or just stand there laughing at me?!"

"She's even cuter when she's angry da?" Ivan grinned.

"S-stop laughing!" You stuttured, face becoming red. "Fine! I'll save myself!" You started to pull on your bonds repeatedly, it was no use and you knew it.

"Sorry frau, but jou look like a stuffed animal~! Keseses~!" Gilbert laughed as he, and the others, finally untied you.

Ludwig was in the back with a nosebleed along with Francis and Yao. You rolled your eyes once more. "Stop gawking! It's not like I just decided to wear this!"

You tried to get off the floor but gasped in pain. "Ah!"

"_____. Are you okay?" Kiku asked. The others started asking the same thing.

"I-I'm fine." You tried again but only succeded in putting yourself in much more pain. Because of the burns, your body couldn't bend certain ways.

"Obviously not." Arthur was beyond angry.

"The hero will help you!" Alfred exclaimed as he quickly picked you up bridal style.

"A-Alfie!"

"Just like old times huh dudette~? Only this time you aren't kicking and screaming~" He winked. "Those ears look smoking hot on you too~"

You blushed and his your face in your (h/l) (h/c) hair and realized you were still wearing the embarrassing accessories. "Sh-shut up!"

The sound of the door being locked and you spun around to see all five of the 2p Nordics standing there with their weapons.

Lokki smiled. "I hate to interrupt this heartfelt scene... but I believe you are holding my pet~"

...

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED RIGHT?

NO?

OKAY :(

LIKE?

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

I'M OFF TO LONDON! I'M BRINGING MY IGGY PLUSHIE XP