The Deal

(Some swearing! Sorry if you don't like!)

So I was caught...Damn it!

Now, I am currently sitting in a chair at the head of a big table. They are all arguing about me most likely.

And to make matters even worse, they handcuffed my wrist to the table.

Double damn it!

So, I sit here, arms crossed, the best I can manage, with a scowl on my face.

Having nothing else to do, I decide to listen in on what they are saying.

"No way, you'll rape her wanker!" England yelled at France.

"How dare you suggest such a thing dude!" France dramatically grabs his heart.

"No dude, she should totally stay with me, the hero!" America yelled with his hand up in the air.

"I~a think~a the pretty~a bella should~a stay with~a me!" Italy smiled, waving his white flag.

Wait just one minute, are they arguing over who I am going to stay with?!

Oh!

Hell!

No!

I've had enough of this!

"I AM NOT STAYING WITH ANY ONE OF YOU IDIOTS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

They all turn an stare at me with confusion. It looks like they forgot I was in the room.

I sighed and continued. "Why can't you all just let me go back home?! I have no interest in telling people you really exist!!"

"We can't take any chances dudette! You'll be staying with the hero!"

"We never agreed on that wanker!" England snapped.

Ugh! Here we go again.. I Sighed and placed my head on the table.

Then a thought came to mind..

Are they really fighting over me?

Me, the sarcastic, negative girl that nobody likes?

"Why would they fight over me of all people?"

"What do you mean love?"

Oops, looks like I said that out loud...

They all stopped fighting again and looked at me.

I gulped.

"I mean, why are you all fighting over me?" I asked, lifting my head off the table.

"Umm..er.." England was searching for an answer.

"I mean, wouldn't you guys fight over a Hetalia fan girl? Why me, I hate you guys."

"Again with the 'hate' thing dude?" America sighed. "Now it's time for us to ask you a question."

"What?"

"Why do you hate us?"

That's a really good question..

"Because I dislike your anime show, and since you are all characters from it, I therefore hate you."

"You don't know us for real though dude."

"No I really don't, nor do I have any interest in getting to know you."

They all looked sad, America especially, then he perked up. Oh great.

"Well, since you don't totally know us, you can't judge! But if you do know us..."

"..Then you can judge us love." England smiled.

"Again with the 'love, and dude thing! I have a name!"

"You really can't judge us mon mi, you don't know us."

"Fine, I can't judge you guys! I'll secretly hate you then. Happy?"

"Nope! We'll make you a deal." America grinned.

"What?" I groaned.

"You need to spend time with each and every one of us, and after that, if you still hate us, you can go home."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You've got a deal then! but good luck, I will always hate you."

"We'll see dudette, we'll see...You'll be spending time with me first! We're going to have so much fun! We can eat pizza and watch scary movies, play video games and eat popcorn!" America smiled and unlocked my handcuff.

"I can't wait.." Sarcasm! I rolled my

(e/c) orbs.

This is going to be easy..