[o1]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Welcome back friends!!! The new book is here!!! I'm so sorry for the long wait!!!!!

Y'all my fucking a key is broken so every time I needed that letter, I had to have it in my clipboard so I could just command V (apple gang bby). But I'm broke right now so I can't get a new laptop. This laptop is seven years old haha. RIP IN PEaCE TO THIS LaPTOP BBY!!!!

Shout out to my hubby: he helped me with the plot of this book, and he helped me edit a few sentences. Goddess, I love that man.

HERE WE GO BBY!!! aNXIETY!!!

_________________________

My calm gray to his turbulent green.

He's alive. And he came for me.

He came for us.

456 lines later, and he finally came for us.

I'm going to kick his fucking ass.

I stood up and he immediately growled, alerting everyone around me that he was there. Tyler gripped my shoulder while the three Grumpy Fuck's started running towards the bushes.

"The kids..." I murmured. I had to get them out of here.

"Everyone! Eyes on me, eyes on me!" I shouted as growls erupted behind me. I peeked over my shoulder and saw that they had shifted into their wolves, and were ripping at each other's throats; three against one. Where is his backup, or Jordan?

"Eyes on you, eyes on you!" They shouted back, crying and trying to keep their attention on me despite the vicious growls and snapping of jaws in the background. I felt Tyler stand at my back, facing the wolves and keeping an eye on them in case they decided to turn their attention on us.

"Find your favorite hiding spot, and do not come out unless I say so, okay?! Go!" I waved them off, trying to hold back my tears and be strong for them as they raced towards the house.

"Luna Holland, come with us!" A little boy, Joseph, cried for me, tugging on my leg to make me go with him. I shook my head as I looked down at him, quickly swiping at the tear that fell.

"I'm right behind you, I pinky promise!" I said, pushing him along towards the house, which just made him cry harder.

"Come on, Joseph!" The kids yelled for him. He finally let go of my leg and ran for the house. All of the kids disappeared inside and I let go of the anxiety that threatened to swallow me whole. They were out of harm's way, for now. I needed to try and get this situation under control.

What would Edon do?

She would shift into her wolf if she could and tear these wolves down herself.

She would let Grey kill them all, and run away with him because going to get Ryker was an opportunity that Theo could intercept.

She would run straight into the house and kill Theo before anyone else got the chance to.

Before I could make a decision, wet, sticky hands were framing my face and drawing my attention upwards.

Green.

I bit my lip to stop it from trembling as I took in his face. He has a white scar running right through his face, starting from his hairline, running down his left eyebrow, over his eye, across the bridge of his nose, down his right cheek, and down his jaw. His once vibrant green eyes are nearly lifeless as they take in my features. His beautiful blond hair is cropped close to his head, and a trimmed beard occupied the lower half of his face.