[o4]

*aUTHORS NOTE*

Why hello there!! Y'all are amazing, I loved all of the comments last chapter!!! Do it again on this one!!!!! <3 <3

See what happens when you give me a lot of comments? It only takes me two weeks to write a chapter and not two months. We authors thrive off of comments and attention, we're attention whores. (: or maybe it's just me idk.

_____________________

"Holy shit, check out the new haircut!" Tyler shouted as I ran into his open arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I burrowed into his neck. I ignored the growls of Grey and Ryker until it became so loud I couldn't enjoy my hug anymore.

We pulled back and he picked up the ends of my hair. The growls continued.

"Seriously, this looks great. And you look happier," he quietly said, placing his hands back at his sides.

I could only sigh. I was happier, I was so much happier being home and away from that monster. But it still feels like it'll all come crashing down soon, that my bubble of happiness could burst at any moment.

"So, warrior, huh?" I asked, trying to change the subject so it wasn't about me anymore. I didn't like how everyone treated me more fragilely than they did before.

I was fine.

"Yeah, not to flex or anything but..." He then proceeded to flex his muscles for me, making me burst out laughing. I missed my Smiley Motherfucker. "Want to go for a walk?" He asked after I had calmed down from laughing.

I nodded my head and we started to walk off when, "Where are you going?" We stopped in our tracks and I felt on edge again; like I had no say in my own actions anymore; like I was back with him.

"Just going for a walk around the property," I answered.

"Not without us you're not," Grey harshly said. I nodded my head and we resumed walking, Grey and Ryker trailing closely behind us.

"So, how is it, being back?" Tyler asked.

"It's...it's great," I answered, aware of Grey and Ryker practically breathing down my neck. I wanted them close by, but not this close. I feel so smothered by them right now. I feel like I can't make my own decisions without them having to insert themselves; well, it was really Grey. Ryker was just following him around like a lost puppy.

Grey was smothering me. Grey was taking away my freedom of choice little by little. Grey took away all of my skirts and dresses and didn't even ask me if that's what I wanted. I can't even go on a walk without him following closely behind.

Shut the fuck up. You're lucky to be here, and not back with that psychotic motherfucker. Edon snapped at me, and I was at my wit's end.

"No you shut the fuck up. I can't stand that he's taking all my freedo-"

"What?" Tyler cut me off. My eyes widened in shock that I had said that out loud, he probably thought I was talking to him.

"I was just talking to my wolf, sorry," I explained, making him chuckle. "I don't know how to talk to her without saying it out loud, I haven't really gotten the chance to practice that, what with being kidnapped and everything."

"Excuses, excuses," Tyler shook his head and I smacked his shoulder, growls echoing in the background.

"I hate you," I mumbled.

"alright, alright, fine. I'll help you. You just need to think real hard about it, and she'll be able to hear you. Try it," he encouraged. I nodded my head, and tried to focus on thinking my thoughts towards Edon. "It helps if you can mentally picture her in your mind as a physical wolf, or person, up to you. and just pretend like you're talking to yourself inside your head."