[o2]

*aUTHORS NOTE*

Why hello there friends!! Long time, no see!! I'm back with the next chapter!!

I went to my favorite coffee shop that doesn't have wifi two days in a row to type up this lovely chapter for all of you. I really hope you enjoy it!!! also, my a key is being a bitch again, I think there's dirt stuck under there making it not work, but idk honestly.

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter as your read it!! I better see comments up in this bitch.

________________

Watching my nightmare disappear in the distance is something I never thought would happen, and it was extremely cathartic.

I'm still waiting for me to wake up; to wake up and look over and see him still there.

That this was all a dream, or a vision that he conjured to torment me even further.

Because if this is real, then why did he wait so long to get us?

I turned around to face the windshield once the house was nothing more than a speck in the distance, unable to keep the smile off my face. I was hesitant on celebrating, but I couldn't stop from smiling. If this really is just a dream, then I'm going to enjoy every single second of it before it's ripped away from me.

I smoothed down my white overall dress, and kicked off my pink keds. It's been so long since I've been on a long road trip, and I'm now regretting not changing into any leggings. But come to think of it, I don't think I had any type of pants, so it's not like I could have changed into them. Theo had said he liked me in dresses and skirts, for easy access.

Grey yanked my wrist, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down and saw red nail imprints on my thighs. I pressed my lips together in a thin line. Don't think about him, it'll just make me upset and I want to be happy.

I was sitting in between Grey and Ryker, but neither of them were touching me. Ryker was practically glued to the door, as if he was scared to touch me, or felt too disgusting to want to touch me. He had declined to shower before we left because he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He had insisted that the windows be rolled down slightly, but I knew he still felt extremely self-conscious. I want to tell him that we don't care, that I would love him no matter what but I don't think that would help right now.

Grey was a solid wall, confined to his space, as he gripped the steering wheel with practically all of his strength. He seemed to be vibrating with barely repressed rage. He kept clenching and unclenching his jaw, as if he had something to say but was holding it back. He kept glancing over at us, like he needed to lay eyes on us to really believe that we were next to him; that we weren't a dream.

I brought one leg up and tucked it underneath my butt, trying to get comfortable for this long car ride. I still really don't know where we are, but definitely somewhere south of Virginia, based on how hot it was all the time, and the fact that it barely snowed during the winter.

My dress rode up slightly, exposing myself, so I quickly pulled it back down, hoping neither of them saw that.

"Holland, why are you not wearing any underwear?" Grey asked through clenched teeth. His knuckles were white as his grip impossibly tightened on the steering wheel. I was scared to answer, but I was more scared not to answer him right now.

"I didn't have any underwear, he wouldn't let me," I answered.

"Then why not wear pants?" I curled in on myself, not expecting this line of questioning from him right now.

"He liked to have me in dresses and skirts for 'easy access'..." My voice trailed off at the end, flashing back to the times I would ask to wear anything else and his outburst of rage and fists followed by hugs to make it all better.