1

──at mere age of twenty three, jimin got married with person of his parents choice. despite the fact, it's arranged marriage, jimin is so overjoyed to marry the most handsome man.

He had always imagined getting married and starting a small family.

but,

his dream brought to an abrupt end on the very day of his wedding night by his one and only husband jeon jungkook.

jungkook had informed him, he doesn't want to consummate their marriage since he married younger only for his parents sake.

poor jimin was devastated to hear that from his husband, but he remained hopeful that one day jungkook would approve of their marriage.

Jimin found the early stages of their marriage challenging because the older man would typically ignore him or shut him up whenever he tried to start a conversation.

Jimin occasionally believes that jungkook's aspirations for their marriage to succeed are unfounded because he makes no effort to make it so.

but,

than again his stupid heart fallen for his cold husband...

He is unwilling to give up easily, thus he has increased his attempts to save their marriage.

But it's been said that you can't clap with just one hand. To clap, your other hand must exert some effort and demonstrate commitment.

similar to how a marriage succeeds with both partners' efforts and commitment.

✦◇✦✦◇✦◇✦✦◇✦

a small chapter but will update soon with long chapter...

today, on this jungkook day, i had an entrance exam and i hope i'll get admission in my desired university.