2

it's been eight months they're married and jimin is doing everything to make his husband accept their relationship.

he has been doing all typical housewife works for his husband. the boy didn't knew much about household work because in his parent's house, he was used to get pampered by his sweet parents..

so, he never got the chance to do household work but now for jungkook, he's doing everything.

the boy changed his habit of waking up late for his husband, so he can makes breakfast and tiffin for jungkook.

he would serves his husband food, cooking, folding the clothes, do laundries and other serveal needs.

apart from this, he would support his husband in every matter and shows affection towards older, but his husband would always ignore him.

but despite that, the boy didn't give up on his stubborn and ignorant husband.

currently, jimin is making dinner. the boy is occupied in making his husband favorite dishes that's he didn't heard front door being opened by his an exhausted and an angry husband.

jungkook is gritting his teeth, as he lost one of his business deal. he had worked hard for this deal from last three months, scarifying his day and night but what happened today? he fucking lost the deal because the others two company decided to merge their business together.

with an angry scowl he sit down on the sofa, breathing angrily and waiting for his husband to serve the glass of water like he always do...

but, jimin didn't do it today.

"where the fuck is he?"

he gritted his teeth, thinking where his husband went but than some shuffling sound comes from kitchen.

getting up from sofa, he angrily walks towards the kitchen, where he found jimin is busy in cooking. he stands behind his husband and with a grunt he turned the boy towards him.

"you. you can't even take care of your exhausted husband? i work whole day to fulfilled our stomachs but you can't even handle a glass of water to your tired husband? why you marry me? just to live and eat here in free. fuck jimin, i never understand why you're so inattentive towards your own husband?"

jungkook burst out his all office anger on the poor boy, while jimin bite his lower lips to stop himself from crying.

he had never been shouted by anyone before and here his own husband practically yelling at him.

"i-"

he tries to speak but words stucked on his throat after looking at his husband an angry and scary face.

"are you not gonna say anything? cat got your tongue? i got married such an immature person. you know marrying you is one of my regret."

jungkook blurt out in an anger not giving seconds thoughts what he said before walking out of the kitchen, while leaving a very shocked jimin behind, whose tear started flowing from his eyes.

he know his husband don't like him and their marriage...

but he didn't knew his husband regret marrying him.

his knees felt weak and he slumped down on the floor and started crying hard.

he started questioning himself, why his life is so difficult? why his husband can't love him? is he's ugly? fat? or he's burden on his husband?

"of course i must be burden on him."

jimin thought, hiding his face behind the plams and crying more harder.

──ו×──

my father operation was successfully and he got discharged today. i'm so happy 😁