6

i'am sticking with my original ending since the comments were equal.

two years later...

jimin is humming a song and making breakfast for him but than a sudden loud cry stopped his movements. quickly washing his hands in basin and wiping his hands on his sweatpants, he runs to his bedroom, there a small baby is crying.

"jiji...my baby..." jimin scooped his son in his arms, whose face is red due to the crying. the little boy immediately snuggled to his mother's chest, and the male immediately understand his little baby is hungry.

seating down on the mattress with little jiwon in his arms, he opened his shirt button, and attached the baby mouth with his breast. jiwon immediately latched his little mouth with his mother's nipple and suckle into it, drinking the milk and feeding his hungry stomach.

jimin hummed a song, as he sway his body slowly and stare at his little love. if jiwon was not in his life, his life had became depressed a long time ago.

jimin didn't have anyone, when he left his husband's house. he didn't gone to his parents because they're narrow minded and they must had sent him back to jungkook, which he don't want. so without informing anyone, he moved to busan and rented a small single house before finding a job in local.

soon, he found out he's pregnant. he was scared, excited and many more emotions were running in system that time. he wanted to inform his husband about their child but the betrayal and fear, if jungkook didn't accept their baby makes him step back and grown the baby by his own.

he feels guilty to hide about jiwon from his husband but over the time, he tries to forget about that thought...but that's feeling always comes back to him when he sees other couples with their children. the father love is something he can't give to jiwon but he's trying to best parent to his child, which he's.

he don't need anyone now...

but what about his jiwon? don't he need his other parent?

jimin trains of thought broken by a sudden knock coming from front door. he looks at jiwon, who's still feeding from him. not wanting to distrub his son's feeding time, he grab a cloth and cover his body before going up to front door.

opening the front door, he faced with the man whom he didn't want to see in his whole existence.

he's about to close the door in front of the man's face but jungkook blocked it before entering inside the house like a intruder.

"why you left me?" the question left from jungkook lip's with a gritting sound. his dark eyes staring at jimin but than a shuffled sound makes him looks at his husband arms, and that moment he saw a little child latched to smaller chest.

jimin ignored the man and grab the cloth from floor before hiding his chest and walking back to his bedroom. throwing the cloth somewhere inside the room, he laid jiwon on the comfortable bed before walking back to living room.

while, jungkook was frozen in his place. jimin was feeding a child. jimin have a child that's the only thing playing in his mind. he can't believe...first, jimin left him and now he have a baby.

"why you're here?" his thoughts get cut off by jimin's an angry voice. he looks at younger and glare at him.

"aren't i should ask you that? why you're here? why you left me? do you know how much struggle i did to find you. you left me without leaving any traces behind. why you did that?" jungkook ask stepping closer to jimin causing smaller to takes few steps back.

"you have no rights to ask me questions. do you want divorce? you come here for that? give me the papers, i'll sign it..." jimin gulped the lump down while saying those words because still after getting betrayal, his stupid heart is still love Jungkook. meanwhile, the older burn with an anger and grips younger arms and pulls him closer.