7 [M]

tw: a mini male lactation part is down there!

jimin woke up by little kisses planting on his back. he smiles as he felt jungkook kissing his moon tattoos.

they had been back together again for more than six months. their life had changed for a good after reuniting with eachother.

never a day, jimin felt unloved by jungkook. the older would woke him up with a kisses, made breakfast for them, have long conversation with him, take him on dates and have some intimate moments at night.

beside this, he's a very good father to their child jiwon. jungkook would always pampered their son, play with him, feed him, change his diaper and make up the time when he's not around his family.

the younger felt bad sometimes because it was his fault too, for misunderstanding he doubted jungkook and took jiwon's childhood form the older but taller male would always assured him by whispering sweet nothings.

"get up my love..." jungkook murmured against jimin's ear, planting a soft kiss on his husband nape while his strong arms wrapped around younger naked body in back hug manner.

"wanna sleep..." the younger whispered, turning around his husband arms and stuffing his face on older neck.

jungkook sigh and watches the time on clock, it's going to be eight am soon and they have to pick up their son jiwon from older jeon's house too.

the older's parents wanted to spend sometime with their grandson, so they took away the baby with them last night.

"we have to fetch our little angel, soon...get up babe." jungkook murmured getting on top of jimin and kissing younger neck.

jimin whimpered feeling his husband n𝗂𝗉𝗉ing and sucking on his skin.

"hyung–ahh..." he moaned feeling his husband hard 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 poking his p𝗎𝗌sy.

"babe..." the older started leaving open mouth kisses on his lover body, as his hand play with jimin's bosom. his husband is 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 perfect and alluring.

"𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄." a curse left from jimin's lips as jungkook pushed his c𝗈𝖼k inside his already cum filled c𝗎nt from last night.

"are you hurt?" the older looks at his lover with a concern eyes, stopping his all movements for a while.

"i'm okay babe. continue." a relief sigh left from jungkook's lips, as he dipped his head down again but this time capturing jimin lips in his.

they kiss eachother softly before jungkook slip his tongue inside his husband mouth and made the kiss mix with a l𝗎𝗌t and desire.

the younger moaned, tongue battling for dominance.

jimin bite on jungkook's tongue making his husband hiss, who immediately got soothed from the pain when his lover started to su𝖼k on his tongue.

their saliva slip from jimin's chin, as jungkook started moving his hips slowly making jimin grab on his husband back.

"k–kookk..." jimin moans breaking the kiss and biting on his own bottom lips when older length hits his all the right spots.

jungkook gritted his own teeth, feeling his grith getting suffocated around jimin's tightness.

"j–jimin–ahh..." jungkook breathed, dipping his head and sucking on the soft skin of his husband. his hand is tightly wrapped around jimin's waist as he 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 him deeply.

the pounding sound echoing in the room as their bed get jerked at the every single thrust.

"ahhh..ngh." the moans leaves from jimin's lips, as jungkook attach his mouth around his husband brown and chapped n𝗂𝗉ple. he play with the sore bud, flicking his tongue around the n𝗂𝗉ple before harshly sucking on it and moaning against his lover b𝗋𝖾ast at the sweet taste of milk.

jimin arch his back, pushing his b𝗋𝖾ast more into his husband mouth as jungkook pushed his length more deeper and harder into him. the younger clench his eyes shut, digging his nails on older back and leaving his scratch marks on his husband body.

"s–so tight." jungkook groaned holding jimin's one legs upwards and watching his c𝗈𝖼k disappearing past his husband puffy p𝗎𝗌sy lips.

"t–too much..." jimin moans feeling his sensitive walls getting rubbed by jungkook's grith as older fu𝖼k more deeper into him because of the better position.

"wanna c–cum?" jungkook asks lips moving towards his husband untouched b𝗋𝖾ast and giving it the same treatment like the other one.

"ah–y–yes..." jimin walls tightened around Jungkook's as he milks his husband c𝗈𝖼k, who pulls away from younger b𝗋𝖾ast and f𝗎xk more harder into his lover.

the older groans and curse, watching his husband who's looking a fu𝖼king mess after cuming.

"so f𝗎𝖼king beautiful..." he complimented his husband pushing the c𝗈𝖼k more hungrily inside jimin and cuming inside his husband causing younger to feel full.

"ah..." jimin moans as jungkook falls on top of him with his c𝗈𝖼k buried deep inside of him.

"let me change the position..." the older panted, changing their position and making younger lay on top of him.

"we're gonna late to fetch our baby..." jimin whispered after a while, looking at his husband from the older chest.

"mom and dad wouldn't mind to have their grandson with them for sometime more." jungkook rubbed his hand on jimin's back, who smiled at his husband before pushing himself up a little bit and pecking older lips.

"do you think we can have another round?" jimin asks making jungkook wants to cooed at his husband. his lover can be cute and horny at the same time.

"sure...let's do it in the bathroom. wanna f𝗎ck you against the glass wall." jimin smirks at his kinky husband, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, who got up from the bed with jimin wrapped around his body and his d𝗂𝖼k still buried inside the boy.

the older slammed his husband against the glass wall after reaching the bathroom, and turning the shower on– they had a wet s𝖾x.

the both husband lost themselves in the world of pure physical affection, leaving soft moans and groans from their lips as they make love.

•| «THE END» |•

happy jimin day (he's an angle of my heart)