4 [M]

I'm warning you all again, please go back and read all the tags/warning before continuing reading this chapter. I don't want to hurt anyone by writing this trope. so please look out the warning—
[I'll not tolerate any negative words towards me and real life characters]

vote–15?

after making lime juice for his husband, jimin went back to bedroom again only to stop dead infront of the bedroom door. the scence infront of him made his pu𝗌𝗌y to leak large amount of juices which cause his pantie to get wet.

there, jungkook is seating on the bed with his legs spreading wider and wearing nothing but only a boxer. the taller male hots abs is displaying and his hard 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 is visible from the thin garment causing jimin to gulp hard.

jungkook look at his husband, more like check him out from top to bottom with a devilish smirk playing on his handsome face which made jimin to squirm under the male's gaze.

"come here, kitty..." the male says in a seductive tone.

'kitty? shit, he's k𝗂nky.' jimin thought standing frozen in his place, mind still processing the new nickname but a growl made by jungkook brought him out of the daze.

"i said come here." the dominant voice of jungkook echoed in the room as he watch his husband with a dark eyes. the smaller gulped once again and walks towards his husband with a jelly legs.

once, jimin is infront of his husband, jungkook took the juice glass and placed it in nightstand before yanking the smaller towards him.

the younger male yelped as he seat on his husband lap, and the older male hard 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄 is poking his 𝖺𝗌𝗌.

jungkook stare at his husband, who's looking so beautiful under the dim light of room.

"look at me." he commanded, brining his finger under jimin's chin and lifting his head up and making their gaze meet eachother.

they stare at eachother, as jungkook hands moves on his husband body, he grope and pinch the soft skin of jimin causing smaller to whimper every now and then. jungkook smirk and squeeze the flush meat on jimin's thighs, feeling the softness and thickness of the skin. he would love to create h𝗂ckeys there.

jungkook leans forward and nuzzles on jimin's cheek before moving his lips towards the plump ones. he inhale the fresh scent jimin's perfume before attaching their lips in a harsh kiss. this is jimin's second kiss after the kiss in the altar.

the taller male growled at the sweet taste and bites jimin's bottom lips before slipping his tongue inside his husband mouth and licking every hooks and nooks of his smaller husband.

jimin tries to match his husband pace and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck making their chest flushed against eachother, causing the older to feel the softness of his husband's 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽s against his hard chest.

they kiss eachother messily not caring about the drool which is sliding down from their chin to neck. jungkook had never kissed or desired anyone like he wants jimin right now. he maybe was drunk before but after relaxing a bit, he sober up little and now he wants jimin, his husband.

he broke the kiss and try to removed jimin's t-shirt but his his husband stopped him.

"you're drunk, hyung. we shouldn't go much far." even jimin wants to do many things with his husband but he knows jungkook is not sober up right now.

"don't make me mad right now, baby. you want me too, i know that..." jungkook can feel the we𝗍ness of jimin in his thighs, the younger is l𝖾aking juices too much.