5

i didn't get fifteen votes in last chapter but whatever...here the update...i mentioned before it's oneshot right? so ending is near...

──❥──

the morning jimin wakes up with a small smile playing on his plump lips. he stretched his sore muscles and looks at his husband side of the bed only to frown when he didn't saw jungkook.

"where did he go?" he felt sad not seeing his husband beside him but the same exact moment bathroom door opened. the uneasy feeling immediately vanished from jimin's system as he looks at his husband.

the latter is wearing only towel in his waistband and displaying his naked upper body to him. jimin blushed seeing the scratches on his husband body.

"good morning..." jimin greeted with cheeks painting red.

jungkook, who didn't noticed his husband is awake, flinched at the smaller sudden voice. he looks at jimin, who had a small smile on his lips. he gulped seeing his husband body decorated with bites marks.

"can we talk about what happened last night?" jimin wants to talk about last night since he now know his husband desired him too and maybe they can build their happy married life now since they consummated their relationship now.

jungkook looks at jimin blankly, who's waiting for his husband reply.

"t–there is nothing to talk. the last night was a mistake. i was drunk." jungkook says with no expression on his face. he grabbed his suit and immediately wore it before leaving the house.

meanwhile, jimin is frozen in his sitting position. his eyes is glistening with tears and it's falls once the front door closed with loud thud. he cried laying in fatal position as his mind echoed his husband last words. the happiness inside of him is now filled with sorrow only.

"m–mistake? t–than why h–he? didn't h–he say he w–wants me t–too? i–i need to know..." jimin had an enough of his husband shit now. he's tired of jungkook's ignorance, insult and now calling their love making is a mistake when he clearly remembers the latter was sober when they made love.

he wipes his tears away and got up from the bed. limping to the bathroom, he immediately took a bath and wore his casual clothes.

grabbing his purse from the wardrobe, he get out of the house and took a cab to his husband office. he's desperate to know why his husband calls their love making mistake.

once the cab stopped infront of his husband company, he got out of the cab after paying the driver and headed inside the company. the employees greeted him and he bowed towards them before walking towards his husband cabin.

opening the door of his husband cabin, he frozen once again like morning. the tears slipped down his eyes and he wished he never came here. now he knows why his husband calls their last night mistake.

"this fucker is c–cheating on me..." he mumble to himself before running out of the company.

taking a cab, he immediately rushed to his house and without any second thoughts, he packed his luggage and left the house.

jimin's pov

as i sit inside the train my mind is filled with his thoughts. i never thought loving him, i'll get cheated on.

i knew i should had confronted him but how can  i?

he already think i'm a burden. he regrets marrying me and last night is a mistake. so how can i question him why he's kissing that girl?

and now it's made all senses, why he didn't try to give our marriage a change because all along he have someone else in his life. maybe that girl is his girlfriend.

───×───×───

should jm move on with someone else? tell me, i can change the ending, if you guys want... otherwise it's jikook endgame...