Is this really it? (Chap. 23)

AMANDAS POV

Its been two weeks now since Madison showed up and everyone decided that it was a good idea to stay a bit longer since they liked Boston. Anna and I were okay with it, but the workers and backstage people were allowed to leave since we were still waiting on when we would hear when our next tour dates were. There have been rumors about Madison and Cameron hooking up, her and Jack dating and "fooling around" with Hayes. This had brought up so many fights between the boys and they are all taking sides and stopped talking. Now its just awkward whenever we go out or try to do something cause no one talks to each other, and Matt. Poor Matt. He's trying his best to stay neutral and stay out of the situation but that just made it worse cause now they are all accusing him and him not being their real friend. Matt has had several breakdowns this week because of the boys and only Anna and I were there to comfort him.

I've finally had enough. I texted all the boys to meet in my room since I'm sure they all wouldn't even want to step foot in each others room. They've even switched up the sleeping arrangements so each room goes by each boy. Eventually one by one they were all in my room sitting on Anna and I's beds. Anna moved the farthest away from Hayes, heart broken, she just looked down in her lap.

Eventually the last person I texted, which I debated on doing it or not, came into the room. "Madison, sit" She looked at me and sat next to Jack, I tried to not look hurt so I looked at Matt. He looked back at me with wondering eyes, "Okay, I'm going to say this staight up and everyone better shut their mouths cause this is the truth." I took a breath and half smiled at Matt, "This shit needs to stop right now. I mean it. I don't know if you guys have realized it but it gets awkward going out. None of you guys are talking to each other and you all took sides. Matt especially, he deserves the world, yet you guys treat him like shit for not taking sides over some girl. Jack and Cameron, she's too young for you and it's illegal so get over yourselves, and Hayes, you had Anna and now you hurt her over some girl that was also hooking up with your own friends. I thought there was a guy code where you don't go for the same girl but I guess not. So why don't you all grow up and dump her and apologize to your own friends who have been with you from the start and that shouldn't stop just over some girl!" They all just look at me and then down at their laps, I see Carter texting someone, "God dammit Carter! Who the hell could you be texting right now?" He looks up from his phone, "It's Bart he is asking what room everyone is in" I nod my head as I hear a knock on the door, and walked up and opened it, "Come in" I mumble and walk back to my standing position in front of everyone. "I've been waiting for this moment to come" I look towards Bart, "What the hell are you talking about?" He smiles and nods at Madison, "Surprise!" She said while smiling, "This is the Season finale to Magcon Truth!" We all looked at her confused, "Whats Magcon Truth?" She sighed, "It's going to be the next top reality TV show! Okay, so secretly this whole time on Magcon you have been filmed and there has been directors behind the scenes creating episodes to show the truth behind Magcon and what its really like for you guys. I have just been an actor the whole time to mess up your friendships and see what boys go after me. Sadly, this is the end of Magcon, Bart is no longer signing any of you so you you'll have to be signed for someone else."

"This is a joke right?" I heard Matt say, she shook her head no, "All real, in fact here is a camera the crew had installed. OH, and Mackenzie was in on it too" She said while smiling as though it would make us feel better. I turned to Taylor in anger, "Did you know about this?! Is that why you chose her over me?" I saw some of the boys crying as their dreams and careers have been crushed, some had walked out of the room. Taylor looked up in shock, "No, I had no idea that any of this was happening"

I sighed angrily, "Just everyone out, now!"

**

"Ms. Meyens, your test please, the bell has rang" I jumped in my seat as I hand in my final exam of the year for college. Now I see it all as a faint memory, looking up the boys once in a while and texting every now and then. We have all grown apart and have started new paths with our lives and gotten different ideas and view points. I head out of my classroom and to my dorm to grab my bags to head home. Now, at the age of 22, I should hear how I did on my college exams to see if I graduated or not. I rolled my bags down the sidealk looking for the car. I hear the roar of the engine, "Hey babe, hop in!" I look over to see that face I've come to known and love. An idea that never came across my head at that age, and it was all in a hallway, where there were no cameras. Just us, my man, my love, my everything. I saw him smiling back at me as he reached over and opened the door for me.

My life is just where I imagined it.

And the best thing is I have the man of my dreams,

Taylor.

~~~~~

This is the end! I hoped you like it! I am now starting on my new book called Magcon Dj and it's about Carter.

<3