Meeting the boys (chap. 3)

AMANDAS POV

We still had about an hour left until we had to start heading to Magcon. So taylor invited me into his room. I was a little worried about and second guessing myself, but I finally gave in. I looked up and realized that his room was the room I knocked on last night. There must be more boys in here. I hope not.

Taylor was fumbling with his key but he finally opened the door. There was about eight other boys they stopped screaming and looked at Taylor. Hey and what's ups were passed around among them. I was actually pretty happy that none of them noticed me since I walked in behind taylor so you couldn't see me. But there was one guy that ran up to him and screamed "Taylor!"

While he was hugging him his head was in his shoulder and his eyes slowly gazed to me. "Well, who is this pretty little lady?" He asked slowly letting go of Taylor and looking at me. He grabbed my hand and went to kiss it but I pulled away "um no thanks." He looked at me oddly raising one eyebrow. He quickly ran his hand through his hair and held out his hand for me to shake. I quickly accepted and shook his hand.

Taylor quickly grabbed my hand and took me farther into the room letting me meet the others. They were all hot! The first one to stand up was a guy with black hair up in a quiff with a SnapBack. "Hey, I'm carter!" He said pulling me into a hug. "Amanda." I say while hugging him back.

I met the others following much of the same. Their names followed as Nash, Matthew, jack, jack, Cameron, Aaron, Shawn, Taylor, and Hayes. I gave almost all of them hugs. I sat back down on the floor. I like the floor. I don't know why.

TAYLORS POV

She sat on the floor while she played with the hem of her shirt.

"You know you dont have to sit on the floor right?" I said.

She quickly sprawled out like a rug "but I like the floor!" She said screaming like a three year old.

All of a sudden Cameron started to pout, she looked at him confused

"What?"

He started to smirk "I didn't get a hug!"

She started to giggle "aww, come here!" She ran over to him hugging him, I admit I did feel a tad jealous because she would have been straddling his waist if one of her feet wasn't on the ground for support.

I started to join the game too, so I started to pout, she quickly looked at me.

"You want a hug?" She asked opening her arms. I nodded, she ran over to me hugging my torso as I hugged her back.

She let go and sat in the floor looking down while playing with her vans.

MATTHEWS POV

This girl, she just randomly walked into our room. She's gorgeous! And she's not afraid to be herself. She did look really familiar. I leaned over to carter and jack Johnson "hey is it just me or does she look really familiar?" They both nodded still looking at her, trying to figure out who she was. Finally I gave up and asked her.

"Hey do I know you from somewhere because you look awfully familiar?"

Without saying a word she quickly got up and ran to the door.

"Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" I screamed after her.

She came back quickly after hearing the door slam "I know where you guys are from! I follow you guys on Instagram and I came here last night to tell you guys to shutup!"

"Ohhhh, it all makes sense now!" I say lightly hitting Carter's shoulder.

TAYLORS POV

I leaned down to Cameron

"Wait she was the girl from last night?" I say, that girl from last night wasn't that pretty, but the girl standing in front of me was gorgeous!

"Yeah why?"

My eyes went wide....I.....had no words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!

So sorry! Wattpad kept deleting this chapter before I could update! I try to update as soon as possible!

Keep reading!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k reads!!! You do not know how happy I am!!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!