Drama (chapter 18)

So this whole chapter is a #thanksbart

AMANDAS POV

"HIS NEW WHAT?!"

Bart looked nervous for a second "you see, right now, the boys need to start getting more famous so we get more money income" my eyes went wide "so! what does this have to do with him getting a new girlfriend! Am I not good enough! And why only him!?" I turn to Taylor with my eyes full of tear "did you know about this?" I said barely above a whisper. His eyes went wide "no, baby, I want you and only you" he said while standing up and cupping my face with both of his hands. I lightly push him off "go figure this out with bart" he nodded and grabbed Bart's arm dragging him into the other room while the fake blonde bimbo stood there playing with her French manicured nails. I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands "what am I going to do" I said to myself.

TAYLORS POV

I was beyond pissed at Bart. I dragged him into the other room "what's with the fake girlfriend?" He looked at seriously "besides aaron, you are the least popular we got a deal with Aaron and he is gaining new followers but you, it's hard. We found her on Instagram, just pretend to date for a bit and maybe take it even further" I wanted to punch him so bad. "why can't I be with Amanda?" he sighed "she isn't famous" I scoffed "so?!" he rolled his eyes "look, either you date the girl and forget about Amanda, or you quit magcon." I sighed "can I have time to think about it?" he shook his head "time is the one thing you don't have right now" he walked out of the room. I felt like screaming, my dream girl and my dream hobby/job and I have to choose between them both. I can always go for like two weeks with the girl then dump her, Amanda will understand right? I mean she knows how important magcon is to me.

AMANDAS POV

I heard footsteps enter the room and I looked up. it was Bart and he was looking at me smirking "rot in hell, bart, I hope you rot in hell" he just chuckled and started talking to the Mackenzie girl. Taylor walked in with his eyes all red and puffy, oh god this is the first time I've seen him cry. He walks over to me "amanda, please understand, I love you so much and I want what's best for us and by doing this I need to date-" I cut him off there. I couldn't hear the rest of that sentence. "So you choose a fake bitch over me? I can't believe you, even after you said you loved me. What was that all a lie? The I love you's and the kissing and hugging. I et it was all fake. I wish I never met you taylor! I wish I never looked up your vines, everything I did every second I spent with you I regret " he tried to hold back tears but couldn't as some slipped from his eyes "babe-" I screamed "don't call me that! We're through, I'm done with this relationship!" he face looked so broken "it was you or magcon! I couldn't choose! But I knew that if I chose magcon I could still have you in the end" I sighed and turned to Anna "I'll be around town" I turned to Bart "I hope your fucking happy now" I stormed out of the room and into the streets of Boston.

TAYLORS POV

Great. Just fucking great. I lost her, just like that. and it's all because of bart. I look at him an storm out of the room making sure I hit hi shoulder on the way out. I logged onto Twitter and wrote "girlfriend just broke up with me because of this asshole @bart #thanksbart" (a/n: I don't know Bart's twitter if he has one) I set my phone down and out my hands over my face. I cried and cried and cried. I loved her, how could I choose magcon over her? I wish I could take back my choice. I want to rewind this whole trip to make sure I haven't met her, because of her I'm a mess right now. but it's not her fault, it's Bart's.

AMANDAS POV

I knew exactly where I was, I was near the university my dad always use to talk about. I started speed walking down the street and into the frog park. it had rained earlier today so no one was out. I sat on a bench and cried, I cried my eyes out until I couldn't no more. "Fucking Bart!" I got a text from my phone, I groaned and checked it. it was Anna "Where are you?" I quickly typed back "at the frog park, on park street near the subway where we usually get off" I sent it and waited for a reply. Within seconds I got a reply "on my way, alone" I slightly smiled as I set down my phone and took in my surroundings as I collected myself. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, I continued this until I heard footsteps and someone sat down next to me on the bench. I look up to see Anna with her eyes filled with tears ready to spill. "are you okay?" she asked I nodded and laughed a bit "yeah I'm fine, shouldn't I be asking you that? did Hayes need a new girlfriend?" she shook her head "no everything is alright, just seeing you cry and get all upset and angry makes me sad." I smiled and hugged her "well everything is alright, but I'm going to keep my business and stay away from Taylor since we are stuck in boston, and I'm not going to fly back home over this fight and leave you here all awkward." she giggled a bit until I got another text, I checked and it was from cameron. "hey, want to come back? you don't have to do anything with Taylor. how about we watch a movie? to get your mind off things" I smiled knowing that he cared. I replied with a "sure" and stood up from the bench "ready to go back? I think Hayes misses you" I laughed a bit and did Anna "oh shutup"she said while blushing.

****

Anna and I finally reach the hotel and we head up to the room. I let myself in with the room key and everyone looks at us. I didn't see Taylor nor cameron. I decided that Cameron was in his room so I want in there to see him laying on the bed with the tv paused "is the avengers okay?" I nodded and climbed onto he bed with him. He instantly put his arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on his chest. I liked this, even though we were friends it was nice. We stayed like this throughout the movie until I felt my eyes get heavy, I closed them fully letting sleep take over.

****

I was shook awake by Cameron "come on amanda, it's late and we have magcon tomorrow. lets go to bed" he said while trying to get me up "no, can I stay here" I heard him sigh, I slightly open my eyes to see him take of his shirt. damn. he has a better body than taylor. He climbed in next to me as I cuddled up to his chest. I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me closer, he was so warm. I laid both of my hands on his chest as my head laid gently on his other arm. "goodnight beautiful" he said while kissing my head, I smiled. I liked this, this was just as good as Taylor's, but do I like cameron? the thought pondered in my head. I, Amanda Meyens, like the Cameron Dallas. I like cameron, screw Taylor he has the bimbo.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

TEAM TAYLOR OR CAMERON?! COMMENT HERE!

Hey guys! sorry it's so short! the next one will be longer! 180k thank you so much!

TOP COMMENTS

@julesdurant5

#thanksbart

@delaneyprentiss

I love mikes ahhh best place ever. They have the best cannolis

@kbaby125

NEW GF......WHYYYYYY? what is wrong with Bart. I'd soooo do the sharkeisha on him -.-

@latierra13

Ima bout to go all wrah wrah on this bitch if she see this is y I don't like Bart but anyways plz update b/c I want to see a fight or read a fight lmoa!

This one got reported but..

@onedirectionluver31

That hoe need to stay the fuck away from Amandas Tay Tay like seriously she ain't important and day hoe won't be loyal