Sleepover hotties (chapter 5)

Okay, I officially hate snow storms. I hate wifi. I hate everything. We got so much snow and I was at my house and we lost power and it just came back on. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MAD I WAS THAT I COULDNT UPDATE. It was killing me because I promised...I had all the updates planned out but guess not, because of the STUPID POWER OUTAGE!! And the electricians took forever to fix it!! Ugh!! Well enough of my venting here is the chapter you have been dying for.

//////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

TAYLORS POV

"Look, I...really li-" ugh! This is harder than I thought. I really like her but I can't tell her I do, it's too early in our friendship.

Quick, think of something quick! "You, look gorgeous." I hope she buys it. Although she did look beautiful, she was wearing something so simple yet she can pull it off so well. God I hope one day she will be mine.

AMANDA POV

Wait, what?! He likes me?! It's obvious! He was going to say it, but, he didn't. He told me I was gorgeous. But I was just wearing something simple, he made me felt, I don't know...special. I think I do have feelings for him. I mean I do like him and he is hot, but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. What if we just stay friends. I think that's good. Whatever Amanda just drop it it's fine. "Oh, uh, thanks. So what did you want me in your room again for?"

"Oh! Right, I was wondering if you just wanted to-" nash Then came up behind him and smacked him in the face with whip cream. Taylor bent over in pain and laughter, I took a step back, everyone started laughing saying that they got it on camera. "Hang out" Taylor said finishing his sentence.

I got up off the couch and ran into one of the bedrooms with all the boys in it. They were all laughing and smacking each other while getting it on camera. I ran into the room, causing all eyes to fall onto me, I didn't care because carter was hot in my heels. I jumped on the bed putting jack glinsky in front of me. Carter hopped into the bed trying to get around jack, "carter! Please no!" I said laughing my head off. Jack then quickly jumps up and off the bed. "No! My protection!" I say as carter crawled up to me, but I quickly tired to grab the can, I missed and reached again grabbing his hands. Of course carter was much stronger than me so he pinned me down on the bed, I tried to use my feet to kick him in the back but he sat on me with his knees on each of my side. He quickly grabbed both of my wrists with one of his hand and with the other he sprayed whip cream ALL over my face. He took his finger and wiped some whip cream off of my cheek and licked it "ah, revenge is sweet!" He started to chuckle. "Oh shutup!" I say while wiping some whip cream off my face and smearing it onto his while he was getting off of me.

I walk into the bathroom to clean off all the whip cream. I got most of it off with my hands and I needed a face cloth to do the rest. "Hey! Where are the face clothes?" I hear someone mumble something behind the door "what?" I say searching though the cabinets and drawers. Nash comes in and opens a drawer and hands me a cloth and chuckles "here" I look up at him "thanks!" I quickly wiped it all off with water and walked around the corner and into the living room.

Once I did, I felt something soft, and cold hit my face, but was then quickly replaced by something that was hot, and stinging. My faced flung into the other direction, my hands flung to my face quickly. I realized that I have been smackcammed with whip cream. I turned around to see who it was, everyone was laughing, until they realized it was me. It was taylor, his eyes once filled with joy and laughter were quickly replaced with sorrow and worry. He reached his hand out to my shoulder "Amanda," I just brushed it off "I'm fine, don't worry." I say quickly opening the door to the kitchen grabbing a cloth that was on the counter, wetting it, putting it to my face and walked up to the microwave. Looking at my reflection checking if there was any bruises or noticeable marks. It was all red,

But that's it.

I decided to be the bigger person and walked out into the living room and sat down it the middle of the floor.

TAYLORS POV

Oh my god! I can't believe I just hit Amanda in the face! I feel so bad! I hope she doesn't cry, as soon as my hand made contact with her face, I wanted to rewind until 5 minutes ago, where we were planning to smackcam Nash, but I guess Amanda came out first. She just went into the kitchen and I feel like an ass. Everyone's really silent, they know it's not my fault because I didn't mean to hit her, but, hitting a girl? Yikes. Let's hope she doesn't be over dramatic. She walks out of the kitchen and into the living room sitting down on the ground. I'm praying she doesn't be dramatic. She just talks, doesn't yell, just talks "I think we should do something else." We all nodded in agreement. Matthew spoke up now "how about truth or dare?" We all nod in agreement sitting down in a circle in the middle of the living room. "I go first!" Cameron yelled. "Okay, Amanda? Truth or dare?"

AMANDAS POV

"Amanda, truth or dare?"

Oh god.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sooryy for the short chappy.

COMMENT YOU DEVICE YOU USE SUCH AS IPAD, IPOD, IPHONE. I NEED TO KNOW.

IM SO SORRY!!!! 😭😭😭😭

4.3k THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALL!!

TOP COMMENTERS!!

_Believe_In_Me_

"NO NO NO NO NO NO CLIFFHANGER EGHHGJSJSKCKKFDKSKCKSKSJCJVJDJKDCKZJJS I HEARD MAGCON IS COOMING TO MY STATE IM SO HAPPY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THW STORY BUUUUT I LOVS THIS STORY AND ITS AMZING AND I LOVE IT OKAY BYE UPDATE TOMOORING NIGGT PLZ I LOVE YOU BYE IM EXITED OVER NOTHING BYEEE"

ViViAnA_

"More please hey I got u a present < here now make more PLEASEE"

ilovetoreaddarling

"Ahhh thanks!!! You noticed me omg. Fangirling!!! Ilysm and make more! This is awesome. You really know how to make a fangirl crazy!"