He what?! (Chapter 10)

AMANDAS POV

"It's about taylor." Shawn said. My eyes widened. What happened? What's wrong? Nothing is happening I was just witnessed him about 15 minutes ago! All of these questions were running through my mind as those words came out of his mouth. "Amanda?" Shawn said snapping his fingers in front of me. I shook my head "sorry, what?" He chuckled "I said can I ask you a question, but you have to be completely honest or it won't work?" I got confused "what won't work?" He looked me dead in the eye "nothing, now will you tell the truth?" I shook my head letting him go on. "Taylor, when was the last time you saw him?" I looked up to him saying "about 20 minutes ago, we were watching a movie, why?" He takes a sip of his drink "because, was he acting different?" I started to replay those three hours I my head, "no, he kept on staring at me, but that's it, nothing major why?" He sighed "because taylor, he, ya know, likes you." He says quickly looking down on his drink preparing for my reaction.

SHAWNS POV

I quickly looked down, preparing for either a big scene or an outburst, maybe both. But instead I hear a breathy laugh, she's laughing? I look up just in time to see her stand up pull out two dollars from her pocket and throw it on the table. I look from the two dollars back to her. "Thanks for telling me that Shawn." She says as she quickly pulls me into a hug and then leaving the coffee shop heading back to her hotel probably. I was shocked, did she like him back? I'm so confused! I was suppose to do this for taylor, I was suppose to find out if she liked him or not! I quickly pull out my phone and punched in Taylors number. He picked up on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hey taylor it's Shawn-"

"What did she say!" He said while cutting me off.

I grabbed the back of my neck worryingly. "Well I told her that you liked her and she just laughed thanked me for telling her and walked out. But it wasn't like a haha okay laugh it was more like a sky oh my gosh laugh."

I prepared for him to either breakdown or blowup, he sighed instead "what should I do Shawn?"

I shrugged my shoulders "take her on a date?"

"I mean sure but to where, something not too fancy."

TAYLORS POV

"I mean sure but to where, something not too fancy." I say wondering where to take her.

Cameron speaks up from the other couch "hey are you talking about bringing her on a date?" I nod "why don't you take to that teen club up the street I saw it when we were heading to Magcon. There's no alcohol, and we could all go and have some fun since tomorrow is our day off!" I smile at his great idea "hey Shawn what about a teen club?" He pauses "that'd be great! But does she have a dress! Might want to go ask her to the club with us, all of us are going right?" I chuckled "yeah everyone is going, I'm going to ask her right now, start heading back to the hotel we will leave at 8, tell the rest of the boys for me yeah?" He answers a yes while hanging up.

Did she really like me? I don't even know anymore! I mean come on she laughed! I shrug it off leaving Cameron in the living room while I head to the door to her room. I walked into the hallway and to her door knocking on it. A younger looking girl answered it and started to freak out. Guess she is a big fan. She was so cute, she was trying not to scream and freak out as she asked for a picture. I crouched down and hugged her as she took a picture I signed her phone case, kissed her on the cheek and turned around to go leave when I ran into someone. I look up to see the beautiful girl I have been waiting for, "hey" I say as she giggles "I see you've met my sister!" She says gesturing to the closed door. I chuckle "yeah" she looks at me seriously "I'm so sorry" I look at her confused and she breaks down laughing "I'm-so-sorry-it's just-that she is-so-crazy!" She said in between laughs. I laugh remembering what I came here for. "Hey, Amanda, tonight me and the boys are going to a teen club, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." She nods but then her eyes went wide "I didn't bring anything fancy for a club, I need to go grab something from a store, when are we leaving?" I nodded in understandment "just meet me in our room at 8" she nodded and hugged me walking into her room. I was cold once her arms left my sides, I went back into my room picking out my outfit for tonight.