Magcon and new girl (chapter 14)

IMPORTANT:

There are these two writers and their usernames are @jenna2266 and @miki_the_angel

Their books are amazing and you won't regret it!! Please just read them!! It would make me happy and help them out a lot!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////

AMANDAS POV

I wake up and realize I'm back in my bed instead of in the back of the limo. I glance at the clock that flashed 10:55. Oh well, a little extra sleep would never hurt anyone. I got up and stretched my back while screeching like a hyena. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and check my notifications. By tonight my phone will be blowing up with notifications about taylor and me. I checked through my messages and one was from my mom about 10 minutes ago. Meet me down by the breakfast buffet when you wake up. I kept looking and saw one from taylor good morning my beautiful sleeping beauty, you were beat last night so you are probably asleep but the boys and I are heading out to eat then I'm going to pick you up for Magcon! Can't wait to make it public! By public he means our relationship. I kneeled down towards my suitcase wondering if we should. I might get hate, but it's worth it. I'm happy and so is he so his fans should be too. I pull out some black short shorts and a white crop top with a silver infinity sign on it. I replaced my anchor belly button ring with my silver starfish one. I quickly threw on some white vans and grabbed my phone while heading out the door. Ten minutes have passed and I was in the elevator deciding whether to leave my hair down or not. Since I was just going to breakfast I didn't out on makeup or brush my hair. I ran my fingers through it to make it slightly decent. I walked out of the elevator and to the front desk, the lady looked up and smiled at me "hi, how can I help you?" I smiled back her, her eyes were pretty, they were a sparkling green "yes, I'm looking for a breakfast buffet?" She nodded "down that hall to the right down the other hall and through the big doors in the left" I nodded "okay thank you and I love your eyes!" She beamed "Awww thank you! And I love your hair!" I smiled "thanks" I smiled and walked down the corridor and took a right to the other one noticing the big doors to my left I walk in and spot my mom and sister at a table to the left of me. There was some more hotel guests scattered around the room eating and chattering among themselves. My mom waved at me and pointed to the buffet motioning me to get food. I nodded and grabbed a plate piling bacon, sausage and more breakfast foods onto my plate. Once I went through the buffet line I went to my table and sat down next to my sister. "Hey shortstack!" She smiled "hey long legs!" I laughed at her response "are you excited about Magcon?" She beamed. I nodded "guess where I'm going to be?" She looked up to me "where?" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity "up on the stage" I said while smirking. Her mouth dropped "no fair!" I laughed a bit but we ended up both smiling as we finished our meal in silence enjoying each other's company. I remembered taylor never told me when he was going to pick me up so I texted him hey babe, when are you picking me up? Within a few minutes a got a text back in about 10 I nodded and out my phone in my back pocket as we stepped into the elevator. My mom turned to me and spoke up "are you going with the boys or me and what do you mean by going on stage?" I turned to her since this was the first thing she had said all morning. "Oh, I'm going with the boys and by going on stage I mean like we are going to make it official that taylor and I are dating, so I get to go up on stage with them and you know, just have fun" she squinted her eyes at me, almost as in disapproval "alright" I mentally sighed a sigh of relief and stepped off the elevator and let myself in with my card. I had a few minutes to throw on some makeup and brush my hair. I ran to my room and grabbed my makeup bag and my brush. I went into the bathroom quickly running the brush through the rats nest of hair I have and letting it fall wavy I pull out my blush and apply very little to my cheeks. I throw on some natural eyeshadow and some liquid eyeliner. Pro top it all off I out several coats of mascara on to make my eyes pop. I threw in some string bracelets from my bag and text taylor I'm ready ;) and waited for a response coming up the elevator "mom! I'm going to leave with the boys now!"I said while I was walking through the kitchen "bye Anna! See you soon!" She waved at me and continued to sit in the couch. I grabbed my phone and room card and walked out into the hallway and saw taylor turn the corner from the elevator. I ran up to him and jumped in him giving him a hug. My legs wrapped around his waist and his hands held onto my but to keep me up. (A/N: 😱😱 HE TOUCHED THE BUTT!!) "Woah, hey babe. What's gotten into you?" I hid my face in the crook of his neck and shrugged "I missed you" I felt his shoulders vibrate as he chuckled "it's only been a few hours though" I looked up at him "still"