Beach day(chapter 20)part 2

I did this on my computer so sorry for any misspellings and uncapitalized words.
@@@@@@@@@@@@

ANNAS POV

We arrived at the beach within a half an hour. Everyone piled out of the limo and into the parking lot. The beach was surprisingly not full of people today, especially since it was a gorgeous day. Some fans on the beach noticed the limo and the boys and came running up to us, "Can we have a picture?!" they asked. "Of course!" matt said while smiling, they handed me the camera and I took a couple steps back to get them in focus, I clicked the button a couple of times and handed their phone back over to them. Once they left we went onto the beach and put our stuff down. A few moments later Hayes came up to me "hey, do you want to go for a walk?" I nodded "sure" I went over to Amanda,"hey, Hayes and I are going for a walk" she nodded "be safe" I smiled and went back to Hayes. "ready?" I asked, he nodded and we started off.

We saw a jetti in the distance and decided to walk to that. during the walk we made small talk, mostly about what our lives are like where we live, me in florida, and him in north carolina. Every once in a while I would feel his hand brush against mine, I didnt know if he was doing this on accident or on purpose. What should I do?! I lightly brushed my hand against his as my arms swayed back and forth, I tried to make it look like an accident. His hand didnt hesitate to quickly brush against mine again, I did the same and I felt his hand slowly grab mine and entertwine our fingers. I looked down at our hands and smiled, I look up at Hayes to see him staring at me slightly smiling. Realizing that we are at the jetti we start climbing up the side rocks and got on top to walk along the giant flat rocks that jut out into the ocean. The sun was beating down on us as we walked bare foot on the warm rocks, passing people and their dogs and small children. We reached the end where a lighthouse was, we sat down on one of the rocks that wasclose to the water. We stuck our feet in and were silent, our hands still conjoined I slowly put my head on his shoulder. "you know anna" Hayes started to say and I slowly nodded my head to let him know that I was listening. "ever since you came to Texas and I saw you, you stood out in the crowd. In a good way" he chuckled and continued "I dont know, there was just something about you that I liked, your humour, your beauty, just everything"

I looked up to him from his shoulder and smiled. He looked down at me and smiled back, his eyes quickly flickered to my lips and he slowly leaned in. We both leaned in until our lips met. We kissed for a couple seconds and pulled away, "come on lets head back" Hayes said while standing up and grabbing my hand for him to follow. We started to back back down the jetti to head back to where everyone else was.

AMANDAS POV

Anna had just left with Hayes and Nash casually stolls over to me. "so I see the two love birds going off" he said with a small chuckle. i smiled "yeah, I think they're cute" he chuckled and walked away to the other boys. I laid my towel down and put sun screen on my face and stomache, not so much my arms and legs since they dont burn. I grabbed my hair and pulled it over my shoulder while attempting to put sunscreen on my back. I couldnt get under or near my bikini strap, I looked around for someone to do but then realized that Im the only girl, oh, this is akward. I see Jack G looking through his bag, "what are you looking for?" I question. He looks up "oh hey Amanda, im just looking for my sunglasses" I kneel down next to his bag "here, let me help" I say while digging through his bag as well, his sunglasses were under his towel. "found them" I say while handing them over to him. "Hey Jack, if you dont mind can you put some sunscreen on my back?" he nodded and smiled "yeah sure" he sayd while grabbing the bottle and squeezing some into his hands. I felt the coldness touch my skin and I could feel goosebumps appear. Jack lightly lifts up my strap on the back and puts some sunscreen there. Once he was done I turned back around and smiled "thanks!" he lightly smiled and nodded while going near the boys playing football.

I walk near Jack J "hey" I say as he watches the boys play football, "why arent you out there playing?" He shurgged "I didnt really feel like it" I continued to watch the boys play. It wasnt until now that i realized that they are all extremely attractive and all had nice bodies, includking Jack G. Jack turned towards me "hey, do you want to go build a sand castle?" I laughed and walked over with him to a clear area and we sat down and started piling sand up to make a tower. "so" jack said after a couple of minutes "so what?" he looks up at me a smiles, he had a nice smile. "At first I thought you and Taylor still had a thing, but then it was Cam, and now Jack was just puting sunscreen on your back" i shook my head "no, no, no. Jack is just a friend" He chuckled "thats not how I see it, he was so nervous" I looked up at Jack "really?" He nodded while concentrating on the sand castle that was starting to look like a blob. "Yeah, he could barely get the sunscreen out of the bottle and his hands were shaking and he kept biting his lip, oh and he was looking at your ass." I felt my cheeks blush. "oh, I didnt know that" Jack nodded and got up, I followed him back to the game.

The boys saw us on the sidelines, Aaron spoke first " Hey! Why dont you come play" I laughed "I suck at football" Jack J grabbed my on dragging me onto the "feild" as I tried to dig my heels into the sand with no success "Come on, just play. If I'm playing they you're playing" I groaned "fine" Jack and I got put on separte teams so it would be equal. I was what you would call a "wide-reciever" and I got in line with our quarterback, Nash. He yelled "Hut!" and I ran past Matt and Aaron, I turned around to see the ball being thrown at me, oh god. I kept running and I felt someone grab my waist and i tripped over their foot and fell to the ground. The person landed ontop of me and I opened my eyes to see Jack G. he chuckled and rolled off of me, "sorry" I laughed "its fine, but you have to help me up" he chuckled and grabbed my small hand in his big hand. I looked at his arms while he pulled me up, his veins stuck out, honestly I think that made him more attractive. I got pulled up and Jack grabbed the football from the ground and threw it back to Nash. I started walking to the ocean to get the sand out of my hair, I will have to take a shower once I get back to the hotel anyway. My feet touched the cool sand as I got closer, eventually my toes were touching the water and it kept getting higher the more i walked. "hey! Amanda! Where are you going?" I hear someone say as I stop walking, I turn around to see Jack G walking into the water. "did I hurt you? Are you okay?" I laughed, "Yeah I'm perfectly fine! You didnt hurt me, dont worry about it, I'm just getting the sand out of my hair" he nodded and smiled sheepishly "oh yeah sorry" We went out a little further and i dunked my head under water. I broke through the surface of the water and wiped my face. I jumped up and grabbed onto Jacks shoulders and dunked him underwater. He came up and smiled "oh yeah?" He said and he grabbed me and started walking out farther into the ocean to where i coundt touch, but he still could since he was taller than me. "I heard that if you come out really deep and go underwater and open your eyes, there will be sharks" I gave him a death glare "not funny, I cant stand let me go" as I out my hands on his chest and try to push away but his grip around my torso gets tighter. "let go? okay, hold your breath" he said and I took in a deep breath as i got pulled under, water got into my mouth and i started choking underwater which made me loose all of my breath. I opened my eyes and tried to get freed from jack but he wouldnt let me go. I was starting to panic. I pointed to my throat and grabbed it signaling that I need air. Jack eyes widened and he looked up and then at me, I closed my eyes feeling a little dizzy and faint. I felt myself get pulled closer to Jack as his lips crashed onto mine.