42. worship*

*smut below - read at your own discretion*

Caius buried a cold hand into her hair, holding their faces together as they greedily kissed. His other hand slid down her side, clutching and kneading at her clothes.

His little soulmate clung to his shirt, pulling and grabbing so much he was surprised the buttons hadn't burst. She rocked herself on his lap, desperate and needy for some kind of friction. Her tongue swiped his bottom lip and he groaned deeply, somehow pulling her closer.

His tongue met hers with just as much urgency, his free hand sliding under the edge of her top and settling on the small of her back. Her fingers left his shirt, falling to the belt of his pants. She fiddled with the buckle, clumsily trying to undo it.

"I need you," she murmured against his lips. He pulled away, his fingertips digging into her skin enough to leave bruises, but it didn't seem to faze her. He was a shaky mess; he couldn't believe he was at last going to have Claire in all the ways he had day-dreamed of.

"You have me," he whispered, his voice hoarse and strained. "Forever."

She finally managed to undo his buckle, then her fingers flew to his shirt buttons and made quick work of them, untucking his shirt from his pants. She tried to slow her breathing, her hands quaking as she slowly opened his shirt, admiring his pale chest and lean muscles. He truly looked like he was carved from marble; a masterpiece created just for her.

"Claire," his tense voice caught her attention. She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. "I can't promise to be gentle."

"I don't expect you to be."

All of the control that Caius had, snapped. His took a firm hold of her hips, deftly flipping them over so he was hovering over her. Her dark hair was sprawled out around her on the picnic blanket, her pulse racing just below her blushing skin.

He took a moment to admire her beauty, her utter radiance, before possessing her lips again. The taste of her only drove his desire. His lips travelled from her mouth to her jaw, his teeth raking across her skin as he trailed down her throat. The thrumming of her pulse felt like a drug, ringing in his ears and coasting him into euphoria.

"My love," he whispered against her skin. "Tell me if it gets too much."

She barely nodded, too distracted by the feeling of his body pressed against hers and the chills his breath against her skin. She didn't know what he meant, but the implications made her stomach flutter.

His cold, strong hand snaked up her side, hiking up the fabric of her skirt as it went. His fingers came to rest around her throat, gently squeezing. He lifted his weight off her, resting on his knees. Her hands came up to grip his wrist, but she didn't try to pry him off her.

She looked beautifully vulnerable beneath him, like his daydreams imagined. She just looked up at him, no sign of trepidation or fearfulness. Her rosy lips were parted in surprise, but she was open with her trust for him.

His other hand edged up her thigh, lifting her skirt further. He gradually revealed her pale pink, lacy panties, his mouth watering at the sight. His fingers hooked under the band of her underwear, slowly dragging them down her long legs, her core bare before him.

Claire's chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths, her body shaking with anticipation. Caius' eyes were hungry, devouring her, her skin pricking with goosebumps under his intense gaze. His utter enthrallment made her confidence soar.

With a breathy sigh, she parted her legs for him. She was aching to feel him, to give herself to him. He groaned deeply in response, removing his hand from her throat and placing both hands on her thighs. His blazing eyes were glued to her core, the scent of her longing enveloping him.