Chapter 01: Class D

A/N:

Sugawara Machizane will be placed in Class D since the majority of you wanted him there, I have everything set up already so don't worry. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

School.

An educational institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of students under the direction of teachers. Some call it their second home, some call it hell. But today, I'll be the judge to decide whether it's good or bad.

Though the school I was enrolling in wasn't your ordinary school, it was Japan's most prestigious school, delivering a 100% employment rate in various fields and the ability to enter any college of your liking, crazy right?

I was gonna arrive to school in a limousine but it would've made me look like the rich egotistical kid with no real friends so I decided to take the bus, which had some students from the same school I was gonna attend.

Currently, I'm sitting on the right flank of the bus, window seat to be precise. Most of the passengers at the back of the bus were from ANHS, so it's suffice to say that I'm sitting with my future classmates probably.

Next to me was a female of long silky hair that was black in color, her eyes were sharp and gave off a cold aura. I'd be lying if I said she didn't look beautiful.

The female noticed me staring at her so she diverted her gaze onto me.

"What?" The girl spoke for the first time. Her tone sounded very cold, as if she's above everyone here. I guess someone here suffers from a superiority complex.

"Nothing." I decided to shift my vision to the scenery outside the window. The landscape outside was changing every 5 seconds which means we were going at a slow speed, 30 m/h approximately. This means that we won't be reaching the school until a while, maybe I should take a nap.

I could still feel the girl next to me glaring daggers into my back, I couldn't care less though. Does she always act like that towards strangers? I bet she's fun at parties. I mean I did stare at her too but it was for mere seconds, and my stares weren't even hostile.

I felt really sleepy since I didn't get the bare minimum hours of sleep at home so I decided to make up for it here inside the bus while we're still on our way to the school.

My eyelids began acting as if they were lifting an entire mountain. What I mean by that is they were getting heavier and heavier, which made it harder for me to keep them open, indicating that I had to sleep, even if it was for an hour.

I gave up and closed my eyes, keep in mind I'm a heavy sleeper so this was really bad because I wouldn't wake up so easily. I needed somebody to wake me up, I prayed the female next to me would do that objective since she was sitting right next to me.

I doubted she would though.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Horikita Suzune POV)

What is this guy doing all of a sudden? Is he sleeping? in the bus? Dumbass. I hope I'm not placed in a class with him, I don't want my class to be full of dimwits who sleep at day and function at night.