Chapter 1 The purchase

It is the year 2047, there has been a devasting virus where 95% of the world population was shrank down. Some of the shrank people were able to have animal features like animal ears and a tail, but that was only really rare.

Robin was shrank down aswell, she was only 1 year old when the virus infected her body. She was oddly smaller than most tinies, standing at a miniscule height of 3 inches. Robin was placed in a pet store after being caught by humans, she lived the majority of her life on the streets. Her past was devasting, Robin was living in a shelter for young tinies, she got to play sometimes, but she wasn't the best at interacting so she just stayed in her little house moft of time. Robin was later brought and owned by a rich man, who would abuse her and just enslave her, she was treated like nothing but a toy. She lived in his mansion for about 5 years before managing to escape. She found herself in the streets of the town, all scared and hungry. Robin spent a few years on the streets, scavenging for clothes and food, luckily surviving before she got snatched up by humans.

Well, this is where Robin is now...

Robin was quite frightened after hearing the door swing open, causing a ring in the shop, the man peered at the cages before walking down the aisles. She had been in this pet shop for about 2 months, she was uncared for and neglected here, she hated it.

All the tinies instantly rided up to the glass of the cages, the nekos purring, the regular humans sitting infront of the glass, the dog girls playfully wagging their tails, and the small amount of fox girls all swishing their tail, they all hoped to be brought except for me.

I just curled up in the corner in the cage, shivering in fear while my ears were darted back. I haven't had the best experience with humans really, so i'm petrified of them. I peek slightly and see a pretty green eye peer in my cage, my eyes grow wide in shock. I bury my little head in my hands as I try to 'hide'. The teenager chuckles slightly and just still looks.

"Hmm... this one seems pricy, she seems untamed aswell.." the teenager whispers to himself as he looks at the price.

"Robin, is it?"

After hearing my name, my ears would gradually perk up, I peek slightly at the boy while he peers down at me. My head was shaking in fear.

"Ah, sir, you looking at that little neko am I right?" a shop keeper suddenly says to the boy.

After hearing the shop keeper's voice, I instantly hesitate and dart my head back in my hands.
The teenager turns to him.

"Yes, I am, may I ask why she is so frightened of me?" he asks.

"Hm, it's because she doesn't like humans at all, and she hasn't had a good experience with them in her past. If you want I can lower the price for her since noone has wanted to buy her." he explains fully.

I listen carefully as a conversation goes on.

"Yes, that would be great!" the boy replies.

Before I could react, my cage was lifted up in the air, I knew what was happening and I didn't want this to happen... I start to whimper mournfully as he begins the purchase. The shop keeper gave the man a bag, with the supplies I will need, including a leash and a collar, which every tiny needed.

"Please, if she misbehaves, you can always bring her back sir." the shop keeper mentions before waving at my new 'owner'. My owner walked out the shop, hurrying over to his limo.
He places my cage on his lap before buckling himself in.

"Hey, little one, you can call me Elliot, okay?" Elliot whispers to me and smiling softly. I hiss at him, but it must've sounded quite cute coming from a miniscule figure like me.

Elliot just chuckles and rummages through the bag, fishing out a packet of cat treats, my favourite. As he opens the bag, I can smell the scent of the treats, I instantly run up to the front of the cage, whining desperately. Elliot looks down at me to see my little eyes peering up at the packet of treats, while my tail would swish. Elliot smiles again before putting 3 treats through the bars of the cage. I take one of the treats and start to nibble down on it, my tail swishing. I could sense you looking at me, so I bring the treat to the corner with me.

"What a cutie you are.." he whispers.