Chapter 4

Robin's POV

I just growl at him, before he fishes in the bag, clenching his jaw in mild anger I could see. It made me a little scared, so I backed away a bit.
He fished out what it seems like a...

No.

It can't be...

My owner had picked up the leash and collar from the bag, I look at him in fear, not wanting to be leashed up. I shake my head, seeming quite startled.

"N-N-No! P-please..!" I yelp out, starting to run away, I run as fast as I could, trying to hide somewhere, but I hear thunderous footsteps coming closer, making the floor vibrate underneath me.

"You're going to wear the leash Robin, you're being such a naughty girl!"

I hear him shout, making me flinch. I hide behind a trash can, shaking in fear and shuddering.
His sockes feet plant infront of me, he peers down with a very annoyed expression. A hand slowly approaches me, but I bite him before he could pluck me up. I start to battle against his palm, but my teeth could not break through his thick and hard skin, it would cause small stings as well as probably irration at least.

He sighs.

"Let go."

I continue biting him.

"Let go!" Elliot yells, causing me to flinch. But I just continue...

"You've left me no choice."

Elliot whispers before approaching his free hand to me, he wraps the collar around my neck, I stop biting after feeling the collar, I turn to him. Then he clips the leash on the collar, and starts to drag me to the lounge. I however embrace myself, not moving at all

"N-No! Let me g-go!" I yelp.

Elliot's POV

My pet had oddly froze in place, I kneel down and flick that tiny ass, causing her to move along. I drag her, and teach time she stops moving, i'll flick her ass, gently though to not bring harm.

I just chuckle before walking to the lounge, I pick her up and place on the couch before I sit down, she couldn't move that much due to the leash, but atleast she won't keep running away. I look down at her, seeing her start pouting on the couch, she would also start whining. I take a screenshot of her sad figure, I did feel bad but I needed to show off my pet, especially her on the pink leash.

"Look at my pet, this is hilarious seeing her on a leash! 😂😂"

The caption of my photo says as I post it on the group chat with my friends.

I look at my pet, before plucking her up and setting her on my lap, the leash around my fingers, so she has a limited place to run around.

My single index finger would slowly approach her head, I start to pet her brown hair, but she flinches and looks up at me, thinking that i would hurt her.

"P-please.. D-d-don't hurt me.."

Robin whispers. I feel bad, so I give her hair one last pet before backing my fingers away, it seems like she doesn't really like me. I find that sad because she's adorable, I just want her to like me.
I notice that she's rapidly falling asleep as I peer down, she snuggles up on my thigh, which I find adorable. I pinch up her little blanket from my cage and put it on her, trying making her feel warm and comforted. I just look at her and smile softly at my pet.

"Such a cutie you are, my little one." I whisper quietly.

Since she's asleep, I think this is a good time to pet her again..
I very gently lay a finger on her back, running my finger down multiple times, hoping she doesn't wake up. I smile softly again, and begin to pet her soft hair, which I loved, alot.