Chapter 6

I could see Robin was furious at me, she kept hissing at me and scratching. I didn't like to punish her, but her tiny scratches hurt, not much, but hurt like paper cuts. I just look at her sternly. I didn't have to punish her just yet, first I had to tell her off and see if she stops. I sigh before opening my mouth.

"Robin, stop." I look down at her, she was clawing me still.

"Stop." I repeat sternly.

"Do you want to get hurt?" I whisper, with a slight grin.

Robin backs off slowly, her teeth and claws covered in blood from attacking me.

"Good girl." I praise her, nuzzling her hair, but she ran off, clearly she doesn't like me at all, and is still defensive and skittish.

I reach a hand to her, picking her up as I ignore her cries. I set her in the play pen I made. She couldn't escape, so I could have some time for myself. I look over at her, she's scratching the bars of the pen, she obviously thinks that she's in a cage again.

"Look at your toys, you can play with them, Robin. You're safe here, you can play nicely." I smile before beginning to type on my laptop.

"N-No! I don't w-want to be h-here!" my pet yelps.

"I'm busy, I need to make sure you don't run around the house and get hurt."

My pet soon stops and eventually bites a chew toy I brought her. I smile as she finally begins to play.

She could find various toys, like: Bouncy balls, plushies, a scooter, a little pool, colourings, chew toys and lots more she could play with.

I call my dad, to tell him all about Robin.

My father picks up the phone.

"Hey dad, just to let you know, that I got my own little pet, she's scared of me and skittish, but she's absulotely adorable!"

Robin darts to me after hearing my voice, obviously wondering who i'm talking to.

"Oh, that's lovely, Elliot! All tinies are afraid at first, she'll eventually warm up to ya, don't worry."

I smile.

"Yeah, I know. I've researched about her special needs, habits, and much more. Oh, she's a super rare breed of tiny, she's a neko!" I explain.

-Time skip-

Robin's POV

I finish playing with my toys, and head over to my kennel in the play pen, I begin to take a rest inside the kennel, and groom myself. I begin to lick my tail, cleaning myself.
I would look at my owner, who was...

naked?

He was naked right infront of me, like I wasn't even in the room.

Elliot's POV

I looked over at my pet, who seemed to be staring at my nude body, I smirk. She's a pet, I have to show that I see her no more than that. I look away and slide up my pants, covering my member, before sliding up my shorts. I crouch down infront of her play pen and open the gate to it.

I use hand gestures to indicate that I want her to come to me. She slowly crawled over to me, shivering slightly. I stretch out my palm and leave it flat on the floor, waiting for her to possibly hop on, if not I'll just leave her be.

I look at the clock, it's 10:34 PM, I sigh before turning away, and to my surprise she was sitting down on my palm, I just simply smile. Before getting up, making sure to be careful so she doesn't fall. I carefully walk my way down the halls to her room, peeking at her diaper and seeing it dripping with piss and dripping down onto my palm. I just sigh while I set her on her counter, pinning her down with my finger while I slide her wet diaper off her.

"N-No! S-s-stop!!!!" She yells, scratching my finger tip. I just ignore her and slide her new diaper up her. I then release her and pick her up, setting her in her cage.

"I know you won't like this, but you have to Robin, okay?" I whisper before closing the door of the cage just before she could jump out.

I crouch down and turn her lamp on to make her possibly feel safe with some light.

Her cage was basically like a bed room, it had a nice bed, a wardrobe with clothes, a mirror, a makeup area, and even a TV with her a couch, like a chill out area. I had even placed a camera in the corner of the room to spy on her occasionally.

- Robin's POV -

I think it was night time, Elliot was gone and I was lonely... I needed him to keep me safe.. I start to mournfully whine, my tiny lips trembling as I cuddle up in a small ball on my tiny dog-like bed. I just pull the blanket over me to keep me warm in the night, my tail wrapped around my miniscule figure. I would occasionally start whining and whimpering while I tried to sleep, I was so alone and cold...

~ Time skip ~

My first night sleeping in my cage in my "owner's" house was dreadful, he left me in a random room without checking on me daily.. I sit down for a few minutes until I start to hear loud footsteps approach me. Before I could react, the huge pair of feet was outside my cage, Elliot was here. He crouched down and opened my cage door, pinching my bowl from my cage.

"I'll get you your kibble to eat alright?"

Elliot smiles, but I just cringe.

Kibble?

Really?

I may be a pet, and a neko, but I certainly DON'T eat kibble.

The pet store fed me disgusting food, but just better than kibble.

My owner returned to my cage with my tiny bowl filled with kibble, I just look at it in disgust, not willing to eat any.
I pick up the bowl with 2 hands and throw it at Elliot, the kibble hitting his chin then falling on the carpet. He sighs before leaving me be, with the cage door wide open.

I sit on my little chair in the cage, I was starving but I wasn't eating kibble, I want human food...

Hii it's the author here (:

Thank you for over the 130+ views of the book, I'm literally stunned! Thanks you all for reading, feel free to comment what I should include in the future chapters!

Bye <33