Chapter 9

~ Elliot's POV ~

I just storm off, going to "Little cares" to collect my tiny pet i've brought.

"Dude, you can't just abandon her!" Will yells, nudging my shoulder, trying to make me stop walking. I just casually shove him off my shoulder, making him fall back.

I continue walking, ignoring Will's calls to try get my attention.

I walk into the Pet store after taking a few deep breathes, calming myself down.

Calmly, I walk to a man who works in the store.

"Hello, excuse me, I recently ordered a tiny with the name, Marie?" I explain, waiting patiently for the gentleman to reply.

"Ah, yes. She's at the back i'll go fetch her for you." 

I nod as he goes to the back room and browses the cages to try spot my tiny.

After a few minutes, he returns with an extremely happy tiny sitting in her cage patiently, a smile shown on her face and her eyes peering at my face that would cast a shadow on her.

The worker had a huge bag in his free hand, full off toys, clothes, a dollhouse, a dollcar, panties, a leash, a collar and some more requirements.

~ Time skip ~

I arrive home, with my new pet set on the table, she immediatly darted out, running up to the edge of the gigantic, glass table.

"Hello, Master!"

Marie yelps, sitting patiently.

"Hiya, Marie." I reply with a smile.

"May I ask why there's another cage dumped on the floor, do I have a sibling or something?" Marie would ask with a slight frown and a head tilt.

I shake my head, turning away and fishing out the doll house which wasn't made yet.

My feet feel extremely itchy and sweaty, ugh.

I raise an eyebrow and slightly smirk as I peer at Marie, sitting patiently on the table, not making a noise or moving at all.

"Marie. Do you mind cleaning my feet while I do this?" I ask.

Marie nods and hops off the table, jogging over to me. I grab my sock and slide it off, doing the same with the other. When I take both my socks off, my new pet darts to my right foot, beginning to lick my big toe nail, I blush slightly.

"Good girl, good girl.." I praise her.

Akari's POV

Oh fuck this!

I whine as I huddle up in a ball under the bench, desperately trying not to be seen by the dangerous humans. I was so overwhelmed, my "owner" just dumped me here, what an asshole!

"Psst"

I jerk my head to the little voice I heard.
To my surprise, it was a tiny female neko, just like me.

"U-U-Uh..?" I whimper, looking at her. She seemed like a stray, and quite hungry as well as thirsty.

The other tiny smiles before crawling over to me.

"You hungry?" she asks.

I nod.

The woman ripped off a bit of her ham sandwich, handing it over to me, I take the peice and eat it all within a few seconds!

She lets out a chuckle.

"I see you have a leash and a collar on, are you lost?" the neko asks with a headtilt.

"N-No.. My owner abandoned me.." I whine.

"Aww, it's okay, don't be sad! If you're still hungry I can take you to my human friend, he cooks delicious food, that's where I get my food from!" she explains.

"Okay.. and what's your name..? Mine's Robin."

"That's a pretty name, Robin, mine's Mayumi, May for short." May replies, I smile at her and then she begans to guide me to her "human friend". I gulp then freeze for a second, before trailing behind her, each time she stops walking, I stop aswell.

It wasn't long until Mayumi paused infront of a small resturaunt, with about 2 customers inside of it, and 3 humans behind the counter. There was glorious food in the glass of the counter, yum.

I lick my lips.

"Well, here the shop is, let's go in and get you some food. And don't be scared about the humans, we're protected here." May smiles and leads me in the shop.

"Hello, David, May I introduce you to my new friend, Robin!" she explains, the rather fat man looks down at me, I show a little smile on my face.

"H-hello.." I murmur, my voice barely over a whisper. May just lets out chuckle.

"Hallo, how are you lil' one?" he asks, handing me a tiny peice of roasted chicken, I take it and instantly nom through it.

"Well then, David? Take her." May whispers to him, I just look at her after slightly hearing her.